Big government christian conservatives want to legislate how you have sex

ivwshane

Lifer
May 15, 2000
I believe there are other states who are currently looking at similar legislation.

I'd like to hear someone defend this action.

Spungo

Diamond Member
Jul 22, 2012
Aren't blow jobs already illegal in several states? It was the result of banning sodomy. Sodomy is when sex involves the mouth or anus. Sodomy has such a broad definition because doctors had a hard time differentiating between the anus and the mouth since some people spew diarrhea from both orifices.
http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/sodomy?s=t

Last edited:

nehalem256

Lifer
Apr 13, 2012
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-17690997
A brother and sister from Germany who had an incestuous relationship, arguing they had the right to a family life, have lost their European court case.

Patrick Stuebing and Susan Karolewski had four children together, two of whom are described as disabled.

The European Court of Human Rights said Germany was entitled to ban incest.

Stuebing, who was convicted of incest and spent three years in prison, did not meet his natural sister until he tracked down his family as an adult.

He had been adopted as a child and only made contact with his natural relatives in his 20s.

The siblings grew close after their mother died.

Three of their four children are now looked after in care.

The couple insist that their love is no different to any other.

'Partially liable'
The law against incest is based partly on the increased likelihood of disabled children being produced by the union.

Two of the couple's children do have disabilities.

However, their lawyer argued that there is also a greater risk when disabled people have children, or with older women, but such circumstances are not banned.

Stuebing claimed his rights to private and family life had been violated.

But the European Court of Human Rights (ECHR) said the German prohibition of incest for brothers and sisters does not violate the fundamental right to protection of family life.

It noted that German courts did not convict Stuebing's sister because she has a personality disorder and was "only partially liable" for her actions.

There you go. According to the assuredly left-wing European Court of Human Rights the government is allowed to legislate how you have sex.

Sacrilege

Sep 6, 2007
The only legitimate sex is penile-vaginal intercourse within the context of marriage, with the express intent of procreation to make the next generation of hardworking Americans.

That time you spend giving/receiving oral is lost productivity.

If you want sexual kicks, just let the invisible hand of Capitalism give you a reach around.

Feb 6, 2007
A candidate not the actual party and nice link to a leftist site with the usual suspects.

This is the best reply I've read in a long time, seeing as how it comes from the guy who always accuses liberals of supporting radical Islam based on some random blog post from some lunatic fringe website. Well done sir. You've learned well.

ivwshane

Lifer
May 15, 2000
Ooh...I think incorruptible is about to battle Nehalem! Go ahead incorruptible tell him how he's against the constitution!

ivwshane

Lifer
May 15, 2000
WOW. Advocating European style government. Didn't that just violate a Republican rule??

Yep now watch as incorruptible goes ape shit on him! Incorruptible is probably writing a lengthy post right now, so we should see it in a few minutes.

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002
This is the best reply I've read in a long time, seeing as how it comes from the guy who always accuses liberals of supporting radical Islam based on some random blog post from some lunatic fringe website. Well done sir. You've learned well.

I would say a Republican candidate for Governor has a very close link to the party as opposed to a blogger.

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002
The only legitimate sex is penile-vaginal intercourse within the context of marriage, with the express intent of procreation to make the next generation of hardworking Americans.

That time you spend giving/receiving oral is lost productivity.

If you want sexual kicks, just let the invisible hand of Capitalism give you a reach around.

BTW - 2007-2008 capitalism gave it to us all in the ass and without lube! :)

Apr 27, 2012

Thank you!:D

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-17690997

There you go. According to the assuredly left-wing European Court of Human Rights the government is allowed to legislate how you have sex.

That doesn't matter, the government has no right to get involved into peoples bedrooms. Unless they are using force then the government must stay out.

But still excellent job on pointing out the hypocrisy, why aren't they upset with this?

ivwshane

Lifer
May 15, 2000
Don't worry guys the above post was just a warm up! Incorruptible is about to address the issue that is happening in the US and by republicans. He just got destracted by what's happening in Europe because he gets outraged when Europe doesn't follow the US constitution!

Oct 30, 2004
A candidate not the actual party and nice link to a leftist site with the usual suspects.

Why is the party allowing him to run as one of their candidates if they do not regard his viewpoint as being at least somewhat acceptable and compatible with the party's ideals?

Paratus

Lifer
Jun 4, 2004
Republicans want big government in your bedroom. Say it ain't so!! Hey guys next time you are going down on your girlfriend/wife remember, the GOP is watching!!

Virginia Gov. Candidate Cuccinelli Defending Law That Forbids Oral Sex

This is the same asshole who was harrassing climate scientists. Why am I not suprised.

Remember kiddies the only freedom you should have is freedom from taxes. Government can tell you how to have sex and what religion you should be.

All other rights are reserved for your employer.

ivwshane

Lifer
May 15, 2000
Incorruptible are you still working on your "this guy is a piece of shit" post? When will we see it?

Last edited:
Jan 25, 2011
Why is this jackassbeing referred to as a candidate? He's the Attorney General for crying out loud on top of his candidacy.

This is the same guy who said that AIDS was spread because some guy had sex with a monkey, then bones a bunch of other dudes. He's a freakin' moron.

ivwshane

Lifer
May 15, 2000
I thought I made my criticism of him clear? Or is it you being too much of a dumbass to comprehend what I said?

Did you? I don't see the words "piece of shit" anywhere in your posts, I don't see anywhere in your posts calling for him to resign, I don't see anything in your posts defending this nut against the constitution.

All I see is you commenting on everything but the original post other than to criticize the source and quip about the guy being a nobody (the attorney general is a nobody in your eyes now?).

So forgive me if I didn't spot your usual outrage.