Big Crazy Run Deep

Page 8 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

sportage

Lifer
Feb 1, 2008
Well, JFK Jr returning wasn't bad enough...Now he is disguised as Keith Richards.

Yeah, probably the weirdest funniest thing about the Q's are their dates and predictions. Dates come and go, predictions tied to those dates fail to materialize, and yet the Q's never give it up. They go on to announce new dates, and make up some nonsense for why the original date was wrong, and it goes on and on and on.

I watched those sad pieces of shit sitting out there on "The Grassy Knoll" waiting for JFK or JFK Jr or for free ice cream or maybe Santa Claus? Who the F knows...??? And wearing their stupid Trump hats and carrying their stupid Q-altered America flags, and with that look on their face as if they just learned lawn chairs only hold 200 pounds of fat ass. And THIS is what Donald Trump wants America, wants "his America" to look like? :rolleyes:

11022021_Dallas-pic1_142904-1560x878-2.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: hal2kilo
Nov 17, 2019
It would've been funny as hell if someone had driven by in a black 60's convertible limousine with a couple of people in the back seat waving.

Reactions: hal2kilo

VRAMdemon

Diamond Member
Aug 16, 2012
The QAnons were in Dealey Plaza again waiting for JFK Jr. to show up...

And here I thought all the old-school conspiracy icons had been forgotten. The Illuminati pyramid is making a comeback!. I'm assuming they think the two JFK's come back in the form of a bird?

Now I’ve just to get my five tons of flax and figure out where I left all those fnords lying around.

Meanwhile a couple of college students drunk off their asses are laughing themselves silly in front of their computer. “I can’t believe you actually got them to do it that! now see if you can get them to flap their arms and cluck like a chicken!”

Nov 17, 2019

Commodus

Diamond Member
Oct 9, 2004
When will it end?

Pennsylvania GOP Hires Firm With No Election Experience to Perform Voting 'Investigation'

Pennsylvania Senate Republicans hired a firm to perform a "forensic investigation" of the 2020 election as Trump allies look to find first evidence of fraud.

Conservative Legislators Call for Audits in 50 States in Bid to Decertify Joe Biden's Win

The letter does not cite any specific instances of proven or alleged corruption.

I'm more and more inclined to think the GOP will have a tougher time in 2022, or at least 2024, because it can't get over 2020. Not that the Dems will have a cakewalk by any means.

Nov 17, 2019
So, The Fuhrer sez he may pardon all of the insurrectionists if he gets the chance.

Miss Lindsay and Collins of Maine say that a really stupid idea and there are 'other candidates'.

And then Greeney goes after Miss Lindsay.

gothuevos

Golden Member
Jul 28, 2010

hal2kilo

Lifer
Feb 24, 2009
The GOP is starting to make F-Troop's Hekawis look like geniuses.

c94d6a4731155881fe99d8fa310a94b6.jpg
Hated it in "realtime", reruns?, unwatchable.
Kind of like a colorized Car 54 Where are you?

Nov 17, 2019
Who ya' gonna call?

QAnon Believers Gather In Dallas Awaiting Return Of Long-Dead JFK Jr.

www.forbes.com.ico
Forbes|1 hour ago
QAnon supporters have reportedly gathered in Dallas, Texas, in anticipation of the return of John F. Kennedy, who they believe will announce a 2024 presidential run alongside Donald Trump despite being dead for 22 years — the latest outlandish claim from a movement that believes the world is run by a cabal of Satan-worshiping pedophiles.
Seems the guy who was responsible for this is now meeting with JFK Jr in the Great QanonBeyond

Michael Protzman, leader of Dallas QAnon cult, dies after crash in Minnesota

www.dallasnews.com.ico
Dallas Morning News|21 minutes ago
Michael Brian Protzman, the leader of a QAnon-centric cult who brought hundreds of followers to Dallas to await the supposed resurrections of long-dead President John F. Kennedy and his son — tearing countless families apart in the process — died ...

uallas5

Golden Member
Jun 3, 2005
Seems the guy who was responsible for this is now meeting with JFK Jr in the Great QanonBeyond

Michael Protzman, leader of Dallas QAnon cult, dies after crash in Minnesota

www.dallasnews.com.ico
Dallas Morning News|21 minutes ago
Michael Brian Protzman, the leader of a QAnon-centric cult who brought hundreds of followers to Dallas to await the supposed resurrections of long-dead President John F. Kennedy and his son — tearing countless families apart in the process — died ...
He done crash his motorbike. Here's the article in Vice, they have a copy of the death certificate.

They be all full of cray cray:

Shelly Mullinax...did however claim that the person who died was in fact just one version of Michael Protzman, “the evil version” and that the good Michael Protzman—who is in fact JFK Jr. in a mask—is still alive and well.

Of course the grift has to continue, I wonder if they'll be a power struggle?

In one case however, one of Protzmans’ followers has put her name forward as a potential replacement leader of the group. “They killed Michael Protzman’s character so I take over Negative48 crew, follow me,” the follower wrote on Facebook.