Big Crazy Run Deep

cytg111

Lifer
Mar 17, 2008
Now we have covid19 AND moron21 ... its spreading!

moron21 the GQP virus.

Nov 17, 2019
The GOP is starting to make F-Troop's Hekawis look like geniuses.

c94d6a4731155881fe99d8fa310a94b6.jpg

Jhhnn

IN MEMORIAM
Nov 11, 1999

UNCjigga

Lifer
Dec 12, 2000
What’s even crazier than what he said—is the fact that he was saying it to AVOID CENSURE from his own state party FOR NOT BEING BATSHIT ENOUGH!!!!! Specifically, he had the gall to publicly say Joe Biden won Michigan.

I’m not kidding. And the party STILL censored him even after he agreed to deny reality.

Whatever we think of GOP politics in Washington, the shit they are pulling in states is always 10x worse.

tweaker2

Lifer
Aug 5, 2000
Repubs have yet to figure out that crapping all over themselves leaves a wretched stench that won't ever wash off, especially when they started flinging that doodoo at each other.

This spectacle of having the Repubs giving each other the Trump Loyalty Exam is testament to their willingness to be led by a self-serving liar who exploited their emotions for fun and profit and to this very day don't care about that one bit even after Trump punished them daily if not hourly with his ineptitude and daily doses of damaging twitter tales.

From the outside looking into that inter-party squabble between the Trump humper loyalists and the remnants of what was the moderate realists among their ranks, it's still rather impressive how they seem to close ranks when it comes time to put party over country.

Commodus

Diamond Member
Oct 9, 2004
As horrible as this is, it's fascinating from a psychological perspective.

Republicans and their supporters in the Trump era (and now beyond) keep brushing up against a wall: they either have to keep embracing increasingly obvious falsehoods or crack and repudiate Trump.

Oh, sometimes they'll embrace or reject things out of political expedience (see: Mitch McConnell), but then you get people like Shirkey, for whom this appears to be a mental defense mechanism: he can't accept that the Capitol riot was real, because if he did it would collapse his entire world view.

Reactions: hal2kilo and Pohemi

MrSquished

Lifer
Jan 14, 2013

I believe it. I saw a friend on FB comment on a Breitbart post, so I went into the comments section. These people are just evil ignorant despicable creatures.

Honestly every sane person in this country needs to buy a get a gun, learn how to shoot, keep the gun in a safe because these people are irredeemable and you might need that gun down the road to save yourself from the next mob.

Reactions: cytg111

Lanyap

Elite Member
Dec 23, 2000

cytg111

Lifer
Mar 17, 2008
Daaaaaamn... Thoughts and prayers? Jfc.
Its almost like dems still dont understand the fight they are in.

Jhhnn

IN MEMORIAM
Nov 11, 1999
I believe it. I saw a friend on FB comment on a Breitbart post, so I went into the comments section. These people are just evil ignorant despicable creatures.

Honestly every sane person in this country needs to buy a get a gun, learn how to shoot, keep the gun in a safe because these people are irredeemable and you might need that gun down the road to save yourself from the next mob.

I don't really see that as a sane recommendation at all.

MtnMan

Diamond Member
Jul 27, 2004
I don't really see that as a sane recommendation at all.
What part don't you think is sane?

What is insane is that anti-gunners are all about taking guns away from responsible people that can own guns, while doing absoultly nothing to remove guns from criminals.

If guns are outlawed, only outlaws will have guns. Process that, normal people will be at their mercy. We will go down the same path the UK has, next "pointy" knives will be the next weapon targeted.

Jhhnn

IN MEMORIAM
Nov 11, 1999
What part don't you think is sane?

What is insane is that anti-gunners are all about taking guns away from responsible people that can own guns, while doing absoultly nothing to remove guns from criminals.

If guns are outlawed, only outlaws will have guns. Process that, normal people will be at their mercy. We will go down the same path the UK has, next "pointy" knives will be the next weapon targeted.

Gawd. The recommendation to buy a gun because we should be afraid of Trumpian mobs is crazy as fuck. I'm not buying into it. And, uhh, nice hair trigger on that rant, btw.

Trump went all in to overturn the election & failed miserably. It might have been the lamest coup attempt ever. Absolutely pitiful. He never had a chance but that didn't stop him. The election was not stolen. Trump & the GOP knew that all along.

cytg111

Lifer
Mar 17, 2008
The idea that you are unable to follow the train of thought and attribute it even a gram of credibility reeks of intellectual dishonesty. In my opinion.

Last edited:

MrSquished

Lifer
Jan 14, 2013
Gawd. The recommendation to buy a gun because we should be afraid of Trumpian mobs is crazy as fuck. I'm not buying into it. And, uhh, nice hair trigger on that rant, btw.

Trump went all in to overturn the election & failed miserably. It might have been the lamest coup attempt ever. Absolutely pitiful. He never had a chance but that didn't stop him. The election was not stolen. Trump & the GOP knew that all along.
You are still ignoring history. Movements fail and get diagnosed but then rear their heads again not that far down the road. The fact is Trump will not be punished enough for his crimes, and the now mostly Trump subservient GOP party and right wing media are doubling down on his brand of insanity, from the local and state level up to the Senate.

70% of Republicans would join a Trump party. 59% of the GOP consider Democrats enemies. 40% think violence might be necessary to take the country back.

The cat is out it the bag with guns. And while I support common sense gun laws like universal background checks, rules about gun sales and storage, banning semi automatic rifles and extended capacity magazines, I would urge all progressives and sane conservatives to get a handgun and learn how to shoot. Put it in a safe and save it for a rainy day down the road.

Mar 11, 2004
You are still ignoring history. Movements fail and get diagnosed but then rear their heads again not that far down the road. The fact is Trump will not be punished enough for his crimes, and the now mostly Trump subservient GOP party and right wing media are doubling down on his brand of insanity, from the local and state level up to the Senate.

70% of Republicans would join a Trump party. 59% of the GOP consider Democrats enemies. 40% think violence might be necessary to take the country back.

The cat is out it the bag with guns. And while I support common sense gun laws like universal background checks, rules about gun sales and storage, banning semi automatic rifles and extended capacity magazines, I would urge all progressives and sane conservatives to get a handgun and learn how to shoot. Put it in a safe and save it for a rainy day down the road.

You are a clownfucking dipshit if you think people buying guns is going to accomplish jack fucking shit.

But by all means explain how fueling the groups (gun manufacturers) that are the source of much of the issues you're telling people to get guns to try and deal with is going to achieve what you want.

Reactions: Zorba