Big Brother 2 comment and possible spoiler, you were warned

PG

Diamond Member
Oct 25, 1999
Justin was expelled from the house. Thank God. I thought he should have been kicked out before, but how can he believe that holding a knife to a girl's throat, even supposedly as a joke, is OK?
First of all, who in their right mind would hold a knife to anyone's throat? I don't think there's anyway I can see something like that as a joke.

But as I said, I think he should have been gone after he threatened people with violence last week. He's just a bully. I bet he has bullied and used violence to get his way with everyone in his life, including his parents. Fortunately he has been shown that he can't bully everyone.
The sad thing is that he learned nothing and will never change.

BooneRebel

Platinum Member
Mar 22, 2001
Just baffles me that someone (in his right mind) would do something stupid like that on national TV, knowing that his every move was being recorded.

I'm just waiting to hear that he's been arrested for his actions...

aimn

Banned
Feb 14, 2001
He needs help, but wont admit he has a problem. So....he isnt going to change. This is one sick man. We will be reading about him in the paper sooner or later. She isnt the brightest bulb on the tree either.

TripleJ

Platinum Member
Apr 29, 2001
Hang on a second. This is Big Brother right? Where they edit a bucket load of the footage?

MrBond

Diamond Member
Feb 5, 2000
TripleJ, yeah, it is. They didn't show the part with the knife, but they showed him saying "Would you be upset if I killed you?" as he was walking toward the camera that looked like it was placed over a countertop (where the knife may have been). He even admitted the knife incident himself when he was walking into the secret room.

I'm not getting too into the show, but when I turned it on last night, they were talking about that part, so I continued to watch it. That chick was drunk, and I seriously wonder if she'd have been cool about it sober.

StormRider

Diamond Member
Mar 12, 2000
When I first heard about this incident I rolled my eyes upward -- I was hoping that Big Brother 2 will be a ratings disaster so there won't be a Big Brother 3. I hate these reality shows (except for Survivor) because the only candidates they are getting now are going to be the type of people who crave attention and have highly inflated opinions of themselves.

For example, there was this guy on the show who wanted to kiss Shannon (who is really hot) and he told her that all the teenaged girls out there will be screaming at their TVs about how crazy Shannon must be to not kiss this hot looking guy. So you can tell this guy is thinking that all the women in America are lusting after him from watching the show.

Anyways, about Justin. There is something seriously wrong with the guy. He seems to be a very violent person. He was talking about doing girls doggy style and hitting them in the kidneys. In almost every scene with him there is always this threat of violence.

PG

Diamond Member
Oct 25, 1999
Here is the story from the CBS website:

http://www.cbs.com/primetime/bigbrother2/show/week01/ep3_story.shtml

One HouseGuest was expelled from the Big Brother house, another evicted by normal voting. Justin, the bartender from Bayonne, New Jersey was expelled from the house for breaking the established rules set forth. Justin threatened HouseGuests with physical violence and intimidation, a violation of one of the most serious house rules.

Host Julie Chen explained that Justin had been given an official warning that such behavior would not be tolerated anymore. Justin repeated this warning, proving that he understood the rule. Nevertheless, his behavior, which included destruction of house property, culminated in a final incident in which he and an intoxicated Krista were kissing on the kitchen table. Justin picked up a metal carpet sweeper and said to her "Would you get mad if I cracked you over the head with this?" He swung it at an unfazed Krista in slow motion, puts the sweeper down and returns to kissing her. At this point he walks away from her in the kitchen and says "Would you get mad if I killed you?" He picks up a large knife, returns to Krista and while they are kissing, places the knife against her throat. He takes the knife away momentarily, but with Krista's encouragement, returns the knife to her throat as he kisses her again. As the kiss breaks, he puts the knife away. After a lengthy confrontation with the show psychologist, it was decided that Justin would be expelled from the Big Brother house. The reactions of the HouseGuests, informed the next morning of the decision, were emotional. Bunky and Mike cry, but Kent sums it up by saying "I think it (expelling Justin) was the proper action."

He's a sick and messed up guy. I wonder how many times he has forced himself on girls in the past. I wouldn't be suprised if he has raped a girl.

PG

Diamond Member
Oct 25, 1999
He was talking about doing girls doggy style and hitting them in the kidneys.

I didn't catch that. He sounds like a future Jack the Ripper. :frown: