Biden says troops going to Ukraine (Luna1968's interpretation of Biden's words)

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

VRAMdemon

Diamond Member
Aug 16, 2012
No free world leader should hesitate to state plainly that the world would be a far better place if Putin were no longer in power in Russia. A good way to make that come about is to say exactly that. Russia will be pariah until Putin is gone. When the President is right, the White House should stick with him instead of fumbling to apologize to a murderous dictator for speaking the truth.

Biden can say he shouldn't remain in power without saying he was going to remove him. There shouldn't be anything to walk back.

Biden has had people in his own fucking country calling for his violent removal from office before he even took the oath. He seems to get along just fine. Putin will survive. Well until or unless he doesn’t courtesy of the same 9mm headache his defense minister got. That is what Biden was getting at. We’ll go back to normal (-ish, got to allow some time for people to get distracted by other stuff) relations as soon as Russia takes out the trash.

It was fully intentional and that there is no meaningful downside - give or take a brief injection of fuel into the frothing right-wing pundits who will take any excuse to dry-hump the dead horse of Biden’s supposed senility for their crimson Trump cult. Biden himself gets to sound tough and direct, saying what everyone is thinking, and then the White House “course corrects” to express what will be the actual policy framework for real-world action. And if the trial balloon attracts more support and momentum than expected worldwide (or, better yet, in the corridors of competitive power in Moscow), that’s a bonus.

Hey, all you Trump supporters - You should be observant enough to see Trump made an entire presidency and fucking career out of saying what he meant and then walking it back. Maybe Biden learned a few tricks from the master.

VRAMdemon

Diamond Member
Aug 16, 2012
Here's Trumps plan for ending the Ukraine/Putin war:

“Well, what I would do, is I would — we would — we have tremendous military capability and what we can do without planes, to be honest with you, without 44-year-old jets, what we can do is enormous. And we should be doing it and we should be helping them to survive and they’re doing an amazing job.” “I listen to [Vladimir Putin] constantly using the n word. That’s the n word, and he’s constantly using it: the nuclear word. And we never talk of, we say, ‘Oh, he’s a nuclear power.’ But we’re a greater nuclear power. We have the greatest submarines in the world, most powerful machines ever built. Most powerful, and they got built under me. Most powerful machines ever built, and nobody knows where they are. And you should say, ‘Look, if you mention that word one more time, we’re going to send them over, and we’ll be coasting back and forth up and down your coast.’”

What if we put Chinese flags on the subs? Or should we put them on the missles, too?

Have you ever seen a fifth-grader called upon to give a book report to the class he hasn’t read? It’s still more coherent than the deranged rambling we hear from Trump.

UNCjigga

Lifer
Dec 12, 2000
Biden is not senile. I don’t believe he has dementia either. But he is advanced in age. He’s never been a good public speaker, owing to his speech impediment, and I believe the older he gets, the harder it is for him to manage his speech impediment. I think it’s fair to say he’s regressing in the public speaking aspect of the job.

That said, I think his line about “this man cannot remain in power” was an off the cuff remark that he probably meant, but didn’t consider how it can be perceived. That was a pure blunder, probably not in the text of his prepared speech, and his staff should have (and probably did) warn him about straying from stated policy objectives.

Reactions: Ajay and Captante

ivwshane

Lifer
May 15, 2000
Saying that was only bad because Putin could use it to further propagandize his people that the west is out to get him because he wants to get rid of nazis.

Other than that, Biden is right, Putin should be removed, not only for the worlds sake but for Russia sake.

Reactions: dank69

sandorski

No Lifer
Oct 10, 1999

“Well, what I would do, is I would — we would — we have tremendous military capability and what we can do without planes, to be honest with you, without 44-year-old jets, what we can do is enormous. And we should be doing it and we should be helping them to survive and they’re doing an amazing job.” “I listen to [Vladimir Putin] constantly using the n word. That’s the n word, and he’s constantly using it: the nuclear word. And we never talk of, we say, ‘Oh, he’s a nuclear power.’ But we’re a greater nuclear power. We have the greatest submarines in the world, most powerful machines ever built. Most powerful, and they got built under me. Most powerful machines ever built, and nobody knows where they are. And you should say, ‘Look, if you mention that word one more time, we’re going to send them over, and we’ll be coasting back and forth up and down your coast.’”

What if we put Chinese flags on the subs? Or should we put them on the missles, too?

Have you ever seen a fifth-grader called upon to give a book report to the class he hasn’t read? It’s still more coherent than the deranged rambling we hear from Trump.

Some MAGA's White Board

Trump's plan

Step 1 - try to figure out what Step 1 should be....

===
It's like a secret code.

rommelrommel

Diamond Member
Dec 7, 2002

Oh, but he was joking. Or using hyperbole. Or lying to trick Putin. The words of the god emperor are beyond reproach and all truly the best words.

Mar 11, 2004
Well, maybe not.

A douche, as long as properly cleaned is maybe mildly annoying but largely harmless.

A turd sandwich could give you ecoli and kill you, if you somehow manage to stomach it for even a second.

Tell me you don't know much about vaginas without telling me you don't know much about vaginas. Douching is actually harmful to vaginas and in turn the overall health of a woman.

Seriously, guys of this board, you should probably STFU entirely about women's reproductive organs since you don't know much of anything other than they're holes that you wanna stick your dick in.

Who are you ranting at? Never seen South Park?

Might be time to shut down the PC and go to bed dude.

Seriously have a cocktail. (or 2) ;)

See below for further explanation:

A lot of the animated show South Park is pure political satire.

Definition of satire:

Noun

sat·ire | \ ˈsa-ˌtī(-ə)r \

1: a literary work holding up human vices and follies to ridicule or scorn

2: trenchent wit, irony, or sarcasm used to expose and discredit vice or folly

~ Per Mirriam-Webster

And this is why I usually avoid this place except during times of crisis .... its just not healthy. (I go back to OT and snap at people for days!)

:confused:

Dude, just stop. There was no reason for you to randomly throw a in a both sides dumbass argument, let alone the awful one that South Park did back then. And yet you did. Don't double down on stupid like you're a right wing clown.

rommelrommel

Diamond Member
Dec 7, 2002
Tell me you don't know much about vaginas without telling me you don't know much about vaginas. Douching is actually harmful to vaginas and in turn the overall health of a woman.

Seriously, guys of this board, you should probably STFU entirely about women's reproductive organs since you don't know much of anything other than they're holes that you wanna stick your dick in.

It was a joke, not a dick. Would you rather have ecoli or a douche?

sandorski

No Lifer
Oct 10, 1999
On second thought, maybe you can slap a Chinese Nametag on Trump and send him to Moscow as a secret assassin.

pmv

Lifer
May 30, 2008
Saying that was only bad because Putin could use it to further propagandize his people that the west is out to get him because he wants to get rid of nazis.

Other than that, Biden is right, Putin should be removed, not only for the worlds sake but for Russia sake.

Not only propagadize his people, but given his weird distorted view of the world he could easily come to believe that himself. And that could lead to very bad outcomes for the Ukranians...and potentially even everybody.

cytg111

Lifer
Mar 17, 2008
Not only propagadize his people, but given his weird distorted view of the world he could easily come to believe that himself. And that could lead to very bad outcomes for the Ukranians...and potentially even everybody.
If the fucker is that unstable then the only viable option for the west is a first strike.