BEWARE when going out to eat...

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

CyberSax

Banned
Mar 12, 2000
Majority of american to say at least 50 percent of them
do not work at all because of welfare benefit

Last time I checked, the unemployment rate was around 3 or 4%. Nothing wrong with starting a rant, but when start posting absurd sh|t like that, people won't look at your posts anymore.

Maybe you're just a lazy, welfare collecting @sshole, and you assume that everyone else is too. I can assure you that most Americans, however, earn their keep.

cyderpunk

Jul 20, 2000
hyper99, one point is that you live in America, to me that makes you American, if you don't like that move...
I'm a Brit, we like to insult Americans, but only in a joking kinda way, probably goes back to the old empire and all that (now we are a 3rd rate country!!), anyway....erm
Oh yeah, we eat junk food because it is convenient, ie quick and most of us "eat-to-live", but everyone enjoys a good meal...
As for food dropped on the floor and all that, well... what you don't know, won't kill you (unless you are unlucky!!!)
Ideally we don't eat meat, but I read recently that they recon that vegetables also feel pain, which limits the options somewhat...!
I once saw a program about Chinese food, they showed a cat being patted on the head (with a stick) a couple of times and then put into a boiling vat in order to remove the skin, the animal was then skinned and placed in a tub of water. The thing I will never forget is that it was still moving in that water, every though it had no skin and it's eyes were boiled white...not pleasant...
erm, I'm sure I had a point to make, but I seem to have lost it now ;)

amb#cog

Platinum Member
Jan 14, 2000
Hyper99: You speak of us as if we have no clue about your society, and should learn about it. Why? We are not in your country. You are in ours, and it is you who is in need of a lesson on our country. Where in the US do you live? Because where I live there are plenty of families that don't eat out often, and not because they are poor either. Just to be perfectly clear about how I feel about you. When I think Hyper99. I think of one word ignorance. You are the Archie Bunker of Asia, and I'm sure there are a bunch of Asian people on here that are quite embarrased by you, and your words. It's a good idea to keep quiet, until you know what you are talking about. So shut up, because you are clueless. 50% on welfare??? WTF? That is the stupidest thing I have ever seen on this board. Get a clue loser. :|

HardTech

Golden Member
Oct 9, 1999
I don't care what color skin you have. I'm aware of the fact that you can't help that, but when you move to a place where 250 million people don't have your own skin color and only one in a few ARE your color, there's got to be something to keep yourself from becoming too "Americanized"

So far, like I said, I have not seen anybody tote White Pride and say it without any hint of racism. Everybody I see saying that are saying "Everybody else is proud of who they are, why not white people?"
I have yet to hear a black, yellow, red, brown person say "I'm proud of who I am" and remain open to other cultures. If you have white pride, then good for you. In fact, that's excellent. Please come here and show these people what white pride really means and not confusing that white pride with being Aryan.

And Reitz, don't worry. I will never even think about living where you probably live. Everybody that knows me knows that I'm a genuine person.. not a sell-out or a person who discriminates and certainly not an a--hole that you apparently take me for.

And is it pure coincidence that 90% of the Americans (or something like that) ARE overweight? Whereas I haven't seen a single fat Asian in my entire life. Genetics probably help out a little, but it pretty much boils down to the food they are eating.

I don't know what they do in Vietnam or China, but in Korea (when I was visiting, at least) vendors sold lamb on skewers. Lamb was the meat used at McDonalds, and that's pretty much the only meat I've had except for chicken, cow, fish, and pig.

And for all you people disgusted by the discrimination that I didn't know was in my post, then wake up. Look in your neighborhood. I bet you live in the same housing edition as a racist fukker who is hell bent on killing everything non-white. I'm just a mild-mannered 17 year old with a life of his own. I've lived through 17 years of taunts and jokes and threats due to my being "different". If you think I'm not good enough to live next to you, then what of those white people that do the taunting? I've known teachers to be racist at times. Hell, your children might be discriminating against one of their classmates right now. Bottom line is, it has never stopped and it never will as long as there is somebody different. Doesn't matter how open you are to other people, there is somebody else who is taught to hate. Personally, I've found that fighting fire with fire is sometimes the best approach to extinguishing a flame.

HardTech

Golden Member
Oct 9, 1999
You arrogant, ignorant, fuking moron. Do this country a huge favor and move back to Korea, where you won't have to be subjected to the horrors of "white pride."

how funny you can say that without even knowing half of the horrors I went through even in high school, let alone the redneck neighborhood I grew up in. Arrogant? I'm not arrogant. You may see otherwise, but I know who I am better than you do, so I think I have the upperhand in who is calling the shots. Ignorant? Tell that to my racist neighbor. Fuking moron? Yeah, ok. That's probably the exact reason I'll be graduating from UCLA majoring in Computer Engineering.

Believe me, I would move back in a heartbeat if everything was in order. But alas, I have to go to school and get my diploma, then get my degree.. maybe I should become an adult first? All I know is that Korea has better food and women. Who wouldn't want to be fed ddupbookee by a woman? awww yeah

chipbgt

Banned
Nov 30, 1999

<< Whereas I haven't seen a single fat Asian in my entire life. >>

obviously you dont watch sumo wrestling. Its got some HUGE porkers on ESPN2 right now.

HardTech

Golden Member
Oct 9, 1999
Well, that was just an educated guess. I mean, what kind of sumo wrestler would somebody be if they wouldn't be able to bench 100 pounds? Sure, having fat does help with throwing your weight around, but you have to have muscle to throw that around first.