Best way to test out a True Image copy of my os and application partition to make sure it will restore without errors ?

pcslookout

Lifer
Mar 18, 2007
Is there anyway to test out the restore process to make sure my bootup dvd works ok and my set of images restore without any errors ? I don't want to have any problems if a I get a BSOD and need to restore my images.

pcslookout

Lifer
Mar 18, 2007
Wow no one uses a imaging program. No wonder why you people get so angry when your hard drive dies.

loup garou

Lifer
Feb 17, 2000
Originally posted by: pcslookout
Wow no one uses a imaging program. No wonder why you people get so angry when your hard drive dies.
Or maybe people are ignoring your thread posted in the wrong forum.

pcslookout

Lifer
Mar 18, 2007
Originally posted by: loup garou

Could you move it?

SmoochyTX

Lifer
Apr 19, 2003
Originally posted by: loup garou

Could you move it?
:laugh:

SmoochyTX

Lifer
Apr 19, 2003
OP, why don't you just PM a mod and ask for this thread to be moved?

The examples you're posting to prove your point really aren't proving your point at all. The first example you posted was of somebody griping about how their hard drive died. The second example you posted was of somebody asking for a camera recommendation.

The difference between their posts and your post here is that you are asking for the best way to test out Acronis TI to make sure that it will work. Anybody that's ever used any kind of backup software will know the answer and so would you if you actually took the time to do some research.

Again, maybe you should ask a mod to move this to the proper forum or maybe even you could check out the Acronis forums. Reading the Acronis forums, you just might find the answer all on your own. ;)

EvilYoda

Lifer
Apr 1, 2001
I'm also glad that he waited an incredible TWENTY minutes before coming to the conclusion that no one here uses imaging software.

BornStar

Diamond Member
Oct 30, 2001
Originally posted by: EvilYoda
I'm also glad that he waited an incredible TWENTY minutes before coming to the conclusion that no one here uses imaging software.
Patience is obviously his strong point. I would have given up after 19 minutes, personally.

RossMAN

Grand Nagus
Feb 24, 2000
I don't believe it's you.

You haven't created an annoying credit card balance transfer thread for a while.

pcslookout

Lifer
Mar 18, 2007
Originally posted by: RossMAN
I don't believe it's you.

You haven't created an annoying credit card balance transfer thread for a while.

lol thats because I read it all.