Best way to hang PC speakers on the wall?

jEct2

Golden Member
Mar 1, 2005
This is what I have.

I want to hang the rear speakers on the wall so it can nicely 'surround' the room at above-ear level.

These tweeters are a good 3-4 pounds each and probably won't hold on with duct tapes... They don't have any holes or hangers either. What's the best way? Super-glueing would utterly destroy the plastic makeup.

What's out there?

JulesMaximus

No Lifer
Jul 3, 2003
Drive a nail through the speaker and into a stud in the wall. That sucker will never come down.

BSEagle1

Oct 28, 2002
I'd just use a shelf :p Or maybe just get some smallish shelving brackets to screw up on the wall and then set the speaker directly on them?

Cristatus

Diamond Member
Oct 13, 2004
Actually, for the guys that are getting no pics, are you guys using adblock by any chance? Because I am also getting this problem with some website, where some of the pics don't show up and was wondering if it was adblock.

Googer

Lifer
Nov 11, 2004
Originally posted by: jEct2
This is what I have.

I want to hang the rear speakers on the wall so it can nicely 'surround' the room at above-ear level.

These tweeters are a good 3-4 pounds each and probably won't hold on with duct tapes... They don't have any holes or hangers either. What's the best way? Super-glueing would utterly destroy the plastic makeup.

What's out there?

Dead Link