Best Tech Support Ever.

DSF

Diamond Member
Oct 6, 2007
I bought a game for my girlfriend to play called Vet Emergency 2. As you might imagine, it's a veterinary simulation, and I figured she'd enjoy treating the animals. At first I couldn't get the game to work, so I emailed the customer support and didn't hear back. (It didn't really matter, since I figured out the next day that all I needed to do was update Quicktime and Flash, which the program used to run its movies. Would've been nice if the game had just told me that.)

Today I get an email titled "In response to your question about Vet Emergency 2" from Legacy Interactive. Too bad it's February 16th, and I submitted my help request on October 17th.

I just thought it was funny that they even bothered to reply four months later.

RandomFool

Diamond Member
Dec 25, 2001
www.loofmodnar.com
Nice. I've gotten a few emails like that before but never with that long of a wait. I always have a WTF moment when I read the email and try to remember when/why I emailed them in the first place.

Rinaun

Golden Member
Dec 30, 2005
now just wait 4 months and send an email back with the following words "That didn't work", and wait :D

covert24

Golden Member
Feb 24, 2006
they probably responded with something like "Please give your version number and purchase date". Or something that had nothing to do with the actual answer

novasatori

Diamond Member
Feb 27, 2003
dear so an so,

thanks to your slow correspondence my vet emergency was not handled in time, and my pet died.

thanks a lot, see you on judge judy.

DSF

Diamond Member
Oct 6, 2007
Originally posted by: covert24
they probably responded with something like "Please give your version number and purchase date". Or something that had nothing to do with the actual answer

Yeah they wanted me to run Dxdiag and send them the results. Had absolutely nothing to do with the problem.

I've emailed them back, and we'll see how long it takes.