Best Prank Ever!!!!!

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Wheezer

Diamond Member
Nov 2, 1999
Originally posted by: eits
HAHAHA omg, that was awesome :)

what's hilarious is that he smells the milk as if that's going to be his major issue

LOL....exactly...I was thinking...."you poor bastard"

fustercluck

Diamond Member
Dec 29, 2002
Originally posted by: echow87
I doubt anyone who saw the video actually "ROFL"

The term ROFL is thrown around a lot. How many times have people actually rolled on the floor laughing at something on the internet? Probably about 1 out of every 10 million "ROFL"'s. In counterstrike games you're required to use "ROFL" in every sentence at least once. Though I've never said it myself until now, which I'm proud of :)

Jahee

Platinum Member
Sep 21, 2006
Originally posted by: DangerAardvark
I see you're dead bird and raise you one Terror Taxi.

It needs a bit of an intro. The "Arab" guy in the backseat thinks he's playing a prank on the taxi driver, but in reality, the taxi driver is a plant and the "Arab" guy is being pranked.

Jesus christ!! I feel sorry for that guy, i've been in that kind of position before and its not nice! If i was him i'd take my chances and jump the driver, now THAT would have been funny on film in this situation! :laugh:

akshatp

Diamond Member
Oct 15, 1999
Oh man that was good. I dont think that was fake coz the reaction looked legit, but that dude sure does pour cereal in a weird fashion.

purbeast0

No Lifer
Sep 13, 2001
LMAO that is so fscking sick but that was so fscking hilarious!

I LOL'ed like crazy at work hahahaha.

clamum

Lifer
Feb 13, 2003
Busted out laughing here at work. Person in the office next to this one probably thinks I'm nuts.