Best "Portrait" Laptops / Netbooks / Tablets

Discussion in 'SFF, Notebooks, Pre-Built/Barebones PCs' started by Ban Bot, Mar 11, 2011.

1. Ban Bot

Ban Bot Senior member

Hello,

I have been doing a lot of reading & writing on the go as of late and have found my laptop (13.3" widescreen) and netbook (11.6" widescreen) not well designed for writing as the vertical pixel count is just too small.

I use Word and Zotero (FireFox) in addition to usually having a research application (Bibleworks) as well as a PDF book or two open so the portrait orientation would help a lot with the smaller screens. I have a MS Arc wireless keyboard.

The HP TouchSmart TM2 looks nice (Core i3); the Dell Duo with the Atom processors not so much considering the price, but I would consider it. I have an extra monitor I connect to at home.

Are there other options available for those wanting a Win-PC in the Portrait orientation?

2. Loading...