Best place to buy ink?

rivethead

Platinum Member
Jan 16, 2005
Seriously, for work I always just run up to Office Max or even Target to buy our ink. We don't print a lot.

But I'm sure there are better online options.

I googled "low cost printer ink" and there are literally hundreds of ink suppliers to choose from.

Anyone care to point me to some reputable dealers and save me some time (and money)?

Let's try here.
AnandTech Moderator
Smoke

mmntech

Lifer
Sep 20, 2007
There are those kiosks they have in the malls that refill cartridges. Not sure how good they are but worth a shot.

Eureka

Diamond Member
Sep 6, 2005
Originally posted by: mmntech
There are those kiosks they have in the malls that refill cartridges. Not sure how good they are but worth a shot.

I wouldn't just try any kiosk, a badly done third party ink cartridge can mess up and kill your printer. I'd just google third party ink and look for reviews.

philosofool

Nov 3, 2008
I don't trust the refill people because I don't want a toner explosion inside my printer. Amazon is what I usually use: same price as everyone else and free shipping if you can wait 7-10 days.

eggrolls

Oct 11, 2006
I've been refilling my HP 92 cartridge with Merax Inkjet Black Refill Kit for the past two years. The HP 92 only holds 5 mL of ink, and it costs ~$10 for the cartridge. The refill kit (90 mL or 18 refills) is around $10-20, so I think it's pretty worth it.

Zepper

Elite Member
May 1, 2001
SwiftInk.com sells decent carts and has often given good deals for ATers - check at the top of the Hot Deals section. Heatware.com also has swiftink deals fairly often but usually not as good as the AT deals.

.bh.