Best Mind Funny video

TheVrolok

Lifer
Dec 11, 2000
... lol wut.

At first I thought they were trying to be funny maybe? But then it just got real weird when they.. were serious.

Feb 4, 2009
... lol wut.

At first I thought they were trying to be funny maybe? But then it just got real weird when they.. were serious.

Yeah it got real awkward real fast.
I’ll accept that there was probably a ton of stuff going on so they were distracted but still really stiff and really odd.

thilanliyan

Lifer
Jun 21, 2005
People's president showing his bigly brains.

Only he knows that you're supposed to put chocfefe bars on TOP of people, not in their treat bags like regular candy.

Reactions: MixMasterTang

Indus

Diamond Member
May 11, 2002
Kids: "I recognized your foul stench when I was brought on board"!

nOOky

Platinum Member
Aug 17, 2004
I was expecting him to glance around, and steal a candy bar from the kids bag when he thought no one was looking.

Reactions: DarthKyrie

dank69

Lifer
Oct 6, 2009
Trump often seems to have that same demeanor in public, like he has no idea where he is, why he is there, or what he is supposed to be doing. Like he is always looking around for one of his handlers to tell him what he should do next.

Reactions: ch33zw1z
Feb 4, 2009
Trump often seems to have that same demeanor in public, like he has no idea where he is, why he is there, or what he is supposed to be doing. Like he is always looking around for one of his handlers to tell him what he should do next.

This isn’t meant to be a slight on the President
He is an extreme D/dominant. People like this are typically really good at attaining goals and really good at delegating. They tend to be aloof and not interested in stuff that doesn’t impact them.
Interesting people but pretty irritating to be around.
I have a good amount of those behaviors in me. Tough to balance it out, especially when you have a wife or significant other. Takes a lot of work for me to be interested in stuff that is important to her.

dank69

Lifer
Oct 6, 2009
This isn’t meant to be a slight on the President
He is an extreme D/dominant. People like this are typically really good at attaining goals and really good at delegating. They tend to be aloof and not interested in stuff that doesn’t impact them.
Interesting people but pretty irritating to be around.
I have a good amount of those behaviors in me. Tough to balance it out, especially when you have a wife or significant other. Takes a lot of work for me to be interested in stuff that is important to her.
I have a similar problem, but I always know where I am and can at least pay attention enough to absorb directions when I know I'm going to be in public so I don't stand around like a fucking idiot.

Reactions: DarthKyrie