Best gaming mouse

Omar F1

Sep 29, 2009
G502 happy user here.

Light weight, good precision (although needs pad calibration), I've seen quieter buttons though.

Morbus

Apr 10, 2009
I have the Logitech G500. I love it. That is a old one. The G502 replaced it.
Exactly the same as me.

The G502 is a very good improvement over the G500. They're also durable mouses and the software is astonishing, and it's by far the best productivity improvement I've had in ages! Just having the multiple configurable buttons, it's brilliant!

:EDIT:
I currently have the G502, I should clarify.

Last edited:

Puffnstuff

Lifer
Mar 9, 2005
I use a g700s and I like it but wish that it was just a little bit wider for my large hands.

Lil Frier

Platinum Member
Oct 3, 2013
Exactly the same as me.

The G502 is a very good improvement over the G500. They're also durable mouses and the software is astonishing, and it's by far the best productivity improvement I've had in ages! Just having the multiple configurable buttons, it's brilliant!

:EDIT:
I currently have the G502, I should clarify.

Not sure how durable I'd call them. Mine took a tumble of 2-3 feet pretty early in its life, and it screwed up the wheel. Little hard to describe, but it's almost stuck in an eternal state of being half-pressed. So, pressing down doesn't click, it's a very slight, soft depression, and it's easily activated while scrolling.

Of course, I'm not saying the 502's a bad mouse because I'm a clumsy idiot, just saying I've had other mice on this same table fall multiple times without being damaged, and this one's first fall has made it an annoyance.

mnewsham

Lifer
Oct 2, 2010
Depends on the type of games you play really, for MOBAs or RTSs you might want a mouse with a lot of macro buttons, if you play a lot of FPSs you may want something like the Deathadder or Zowie FK.