Best game-defending one building?

Doc X

Feb 13, 2013
Hey people!

What is the best single player game where you have to defend one building? I did like the zombie mod on COD-World at War but it got to hard to quick for 1 player.

Game on!:p

power_hour

Oct 16, 2010
Post on Facebook you have 1 million iPhone5s in a building. Stand outside said building and have fun guarding it.

GAME ON BRO!

/hint I was kidding. Please don't try this. I am not responsible!

AlexAL

Jan 23, 2008
Hey people!

What is the best single player game where you have to defend one building? I did like the zombie mod on COD-World at War but it got to hard to quick for 1 player.

Play that arena expansion in Borderlands? lol

zebrax2

Nov 18, 2007
Get warcraft 3. There are hundreds of TD custom maps for that game

or

you could play flash based TD games on sites like kongregate and armorgames

Zorander

Golden Member
Nov 3, 2010
Any Tower Defence games.

I highly recommend Defense Grid (truly good TD game), followed by Orcs Must Die! (damn fun hybrid of TD- and Diablo-style gameplay).

If you fancy some multiplayer, Dungeon Defender is similar to Orcs Must Die!, albeit slower-paced but with better multiplayer facility.

JamesV

Platinum Member
Jul 9, 2011
Although a few of the maps have more than one building to protect, I'd recommend Toy Soldiers.

I do love Defense Grid, and it goes on sale regularly for around $2, so if you don't own it, you should. But, DG is more of a puzzle game, and I prefer games like Toy Soldiers where you can man the emplacements, and fight using planes/tanks.

kalrith

Diamond Member
Aug 22, 2005
Get warcraft 3. There are hundreds of TD custom maps for that game

or

you could play flash based TD games on sites like kongregate and armorgames

I've spent many, many hours on WC3 custom games, and I agree with your recommendation. I would just add to get The Frozen Throne expansion pack, because there are a lot more custom games for it.

Defense Grid is a good one as well. What about Sol Survivor? I bought that one on a Steam sale but never got around to playing it.

dud

Diamond Member
Feb 18, 2001
Hey people!

I don't approve of your choice of fonts!

Conform ...