Best DIY friendly building and hosting site

krassyg72

Feb 14, 2021
Need to do a web site for my business. I am paying someone to do it for me but I want to be able to do small changes and upload pictures and documents myself. What is the most user friendly building and hosting web site(Squarespace, weebly, wix, shopify, etc.) ? I only need the site so my business looks more professional and to display pictures of my work.

krassyg72

Feb 14, 2021
Any of the DIY solutions WordPress compatible? The guy doing the web site works in Wordpress.

krassyg72

Feb 14, 2021
Not yet; not totally clear on what is the best way to host it. From what I understand managed Wordpress hosting will give me the best of both worlds in terms of security and DIY. I am thinking Bluehost managed but I haven't decided yet.

bob4432

Lifer
Sep 6, 2003
Looking for a new hosting company that is set up to automatically create free SSL Certs, allows multiple domain names just for domain names along w/ a landing page. Monthly usage is currently 2-10GB storage & 5-15GB transfer.

Main importance is not to charged for each additional domain, and I need a free SSL Cert for however domains I need - currently I have 15 or so domains that are landing pages w/ 2 being active. Basically I need a reseller account just a very cheap one w/ the ability to get real Free SSL Certs as the domain I do is legit. And I would want to pay ~$30/year since the domains are basically parked.
Any recommendations?