Best deals website (alternative to slickdeals)

TridenT

Lifer
Sep 4, 2006
Alright, slickdeals.net is down a lot the past couple days. I'm needing my fix. What website is a good alternative?

May 13, 2009
Quit buying crap. I have been off of there for a few months now and I save way more money not visiting the site at all. If something is needed I'm better off paying full retail and avoiding that site altogether. I was spending myself into debt by "saving money" there.

Reactions: clamum and Thump553

dr150

Diamond Member
Sep 18, 2003
Dealdump, Bens Bargains, Fatwallet, Techbargains.....but all of them are shadows and bow down to the almighty SD overlord.

TridenT

Lifer
Sep 4, 2006
Quit buying crap. I have been off of there for a few months now and I save way more money not visiting the site at all. If something is needed I'm better off paying full retail and avoiding that site altogether. I was spending myself into debt by "saving money" there.

Can't stop. Won't stop.

RossMAN

Grand Nagus
Feb 24, 2000
Dealdump, Bens Bargains, Fatwallet, Techbargains.....but all of them are shadows and bow down to the almighty SD overlord.

I'm surprised I've never heard of dealdump, you learn something new every day.

Personally I'm a fan of dansdeals.com particularly the travel/FF discussions on how to maximize value.

Paladin3

Diamond Member
Mar 5, 2004
The only other deal site I visit besides slickdeals is gun.deals. Between the two I find a way to spend any extra cash I get.

Staples

Diamond Member
Oct 28, 2001
I've had a hard time separating from forums (because they are all dead these days). I now subscribe and have gotten used to looking at deal subreddit's for hot deals. My favorite one is called r/buildapcsales

clamum

Lifer
Feb 13, 2003
Haha yeah I think I've probably spent more money than saved by visiting Slickdeals. I have gotten a couple of good deals from it though, my TV and mattress were very good deals, though I mainly upgraded to my current TV because reasons. The mattress I did want a new one and the old one was giving me back pain so I look at that as a legit buy.

Fir

Jan 15, 2010
As grey traces of dawn tinge the eastern sky,
The three travelers, men of Willowdale,
Emerge from the forest shadow.
Fording the River Dawn, they turn south, journeying
Into the dark and forbidding lands of the Necromancer.
Even now the intensity of his dread power can be felt,
Weakening the body and saddening the heart.
Ultimately they will become empty, mindless spectres;
Stripped of will and soul,
Only their thirst for freedom
Gives them hunger for vengeance...

pete6032

Diamond Member
Dec 3, 2010
Dang I thought Trident was back posting in OTDC. Instead it is just a necro...