Best condom?

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

91TTZ

Lifer
Jan 31, 2005
I have to give ATOT credit... I fully expected every other response to be dudes bragging that they wear Trojan Magnum XXL.

As for me, I need to get mine specially tailored by Goodyear.

Jadow

Diamond Member
Feb 12, 2003
Goodyear, lol. Have you seen the roof of the Metrodome? during the offseason, they borrow that to me, and I sort of wrap it around.

91TTZ

Lifer
Jan 31, 2005
Originally posted by: Jadow
Goodyear, lol. Have you seen the roof of the Metrodome? during the offseason, they borrow that to me, and I sort of wrap it around.

lol

necine

Diamond Member
Jan 25, 2005
Lifestyle Ultra thins/Ultra Sensitive or a good japanese condom. Trojans suck.

Jadow

Diamond Member
Feb 12, 2003
Originally posted by: SonnyDaze
Originally posted by: I Saw OJ
Just stick it in her pooper.

:shocked: Um...m,kay. So we won't impregnate the lass, but maybe walk away with an STD? :confused:

LOL, a butt STD. There's not such thing. You might get a little brown on your stick, but there's no butt STDs. Plus, STDS can only go to the receiver, so as long as your shooting something into someone, and not on the receiving end, you can't get an STD.

Mo0o

Lifer
Jul 31, 2001

:shocked: Um...m,kay. So we won't impregnate the lass, but maybe walk away with an STD? :confused:

LOL, a butt STD. There's not such thing. You might get a little brown on your stick, but there's no butt STDs. Plus, STDS can only go to the receiver, so as long as your shooting something into someone, and not on the receiving end, you can't get an STD.

omg i hope this is sarcasm

fstime

Diamond Member
Jan 18, 2004
Originally posted by: Mo0o

Yup, the pooper is drier and tighter.

This means more chance she/he{:laugh:} will have a better chance of bleeding, std heaven from there.

Rastus

Diamond Member
Oct 10, 1999
Originally posted by: 91TTZ
I have to give ATOT credit... I fully expected every other response to be dudes bragging that they wear Trojan Magnum XXL.

As for me, I need to get mine specially tailored by Goodyear.
Studded Workhorse Extragrips no doubt.

bennylong

Platinum Member
Apr 20, 2006
Originally posted by: BouZouki
Originally posted by: Mo0o

Yup, the pooper is drier and tighter.

This means more chance she/he{:laugh:} will have a better chance of bleeding, std heaven from there.

Dude, that's like they have KY

AbAbber2k

Diamond Member
Mar 1, 2005
I like the Trojans that come in the orange box, but not the ones that come in the blue box. No, I don't know what they're called. The regular lifestyles are pretty good too if memory serves.

AreaCode707

Lifer
Sep 21, 2001

PLEASE take a sex education class before any interaction with a partner. You are 100% wrong about two things in that sentence. Somebody on the "giving" end certainly can get an STD, and you absolutely can get STDs from anal sex. If you were right, there would have been no AIDS epidemic in the gay community a few decades ago, but there was.

SagaLore

Elite Member
Dec 18, 2001
Durex "natural feeling". I think they changed that name to "ultra sensitive" though.

SSSnail

Lifer
Nov 29, 2006
I quit using condoms a loooonnnggg time ago, I think it's the most unromantic thing ever. "...wait... wait.. wait... hold on, lemme suffocate my friend here.... "

EKKC

Diamond Member
May 31, 2005
Originally posted by: HotChic

PLEASE take a sex education class before any interaction with a partner. You are 100% wrong about two things in that sentence. Somebody on the "giving" end certainly can get an STD, and you absolutely can get STDs from anal sex. If you were right, there would have been no AIDS epidemic in the gay community a few decades ago, but there was.

QFT. what an idiot. go back to high school.

SampSon

Diamond Member
Jan 3, 2006
I never actually picked a specific brand.
The only times I had to pick was when I ran into the store, stinking drunk, and picked the first ones I saw.

Sex with condom a condom on is horrible.

akshatp

Diamond Member
Oct 15, 1999
Trojans "Her Pleasure" do give off an unnatural smell/odor which remains on your hands.

Durex Ultra Thin FTW