Best champagne to drink tomorrow night?

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

xanis

Lifer
Sep 11, 2005
Originally posted by: So
Originally posted by: Xanis
No one has said it yet? Geez guys, you're getting slow.

PBR. Classy, simple, and delicious. Fuck champagne.

Put it in a champagne glass!

Now THIS man knows what I'm talkin' about! :p

CraKaJaX

Lifer
Dec 26, 2004
Originally posted by: So
No one has said it yet? Geez guys, you're getting slow.

PBR. Classy, simple, and delicious. Fuck champagne.

Put it in a champagne glass!

Now THIS man knows what I'm talkin' about! :p

Fuck that, pick up a nice bottle of Patron Gold. Tell her it's very smooth and she'll love it. (This could work in your favor)

effowe

Diamond Member
Nov 1, 2004
Ladies and gentlemen.. of the G.E.D. class of 1999
I have one piece of advice for you
No matter what a stripper tells you
There's no sex in the Champagne Room.. NONE!
Oh there's CHAMPAGNE in the Champagne Room
But you don't want champagne.. you want sex
And there's NO sex.. in the Champagne Room

biggestmuff

Diamond Member
Mar 20, 2001
Originally posted by: bobdole369
Ur GF is not the drinking type. She won't like anything "dry" or "extra dry". Champagne is "french" and as such any american producers tend to want to be like the french - thus producing dry snooty champagne.

Find some "dessert wine" - its delicious! Can be had at publix (if you have them) or any decent wine store in a bottle shaped like a bunch of grapes!

Manischewitz is tasty too.

Seriously if you want fruity champagne (or sparkling wine) - look for "asti", "sec", or "demi-sec", or even "cremant" on the name or bottle somewhere. I seriously hope your doing better than grocery store wine though - at least get to a Whole Foods Market???!!

Of all the posts in this thread, only about three have the correct information. This is one of them. ;)

OP, stay away from any sparkling wine that says 'brut' or 'dry' on it. As stated above and in another post, go with a wine that says 'sec', 'demi-sec' or 'doux' if you can find it. They'll have higher sugar content and therefore be sweeter.

CRXican

Diamond Member
Jun 9, 2004
Originally posted by: moshquerade
Originally posted by: krylon
Stick your cock in her mouth so that she is unable to speak. Win.

sounds like a barrel of fun right there.

fine

how about he pours the champange down his stomach and she can drink it off his cock?

conehead433

Diamond Member
Dec 4, 2002
If it's sweet you want go with a German riesling auslese wine for sweet or spatlese for semi sweet.