Bern's Steakhouse... OMG

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

JS80

Lifer
Oct 24, 2005
Originally posted by: SlickSnake
Originally posted by: aphex
<snip>

wow, you came off as a total douche there.

AMAZING! You and Howard are in total agreement! You both love douches! 31381 posts later, your favorite flame is a douche! AMAZING! I'm sure you make the wife so proud! AMAZING!

Be sure and try their overpriced French douche bag soup when you go, and it is absolutely AMAZING! :D:wine:

I forgive you because you are mentally handicapped.

SlickSnake

Diamond Member
May 29, 2007
Originally posted by: JS80
<snip>

AMAZING! You and Howard are in total agreement! You both love douches! 31381 posts later, your favorite flame is a douche! AMAZING! I'm sure you make the wife so proud! AMAZING!

Be sure and try their overpriced French douche bag soup when you go, and it is absolutely AMAZING! :D:wine:

I would lump most the posters on most internet forums in that category. They most likely have better things to do, but not the good sense to do them. They are either at work killing time, or at home killing time. I could be doing 1000 other things, and personally spend way too much time on the internet. And the majority of the 10000 plus post count posters here are no exception. Enjoy the internet mental handicap! I know I do!

:D:beer:

brxndxn

Diamond Member
Apr 3, 2001
Originally posted by: JS80
<snip>

I would lump most the posters on most internet forums in that category. They most likely have better things to do, but not the good sense to do them. They are either at work killing time, or at home killing time. I could be doing 1000 other things, and personally spend way too much time on the internet. And the majority of the 10000 plus post count posters here are no exception. Enjoy the internet mental handicap! I know I do!

:D:beer:

Get out of my thread you penis! My thread is all perfectly amazing and then you gotta come in and scuff it all up.

My point: Bern's is amazing
Your point: lame
End result: douche

LikeLinus

Lifer
Jul 25, 2001
Everyone is calling him a douche, but he has some hard-on for post count?

I think it's safe to say he's a troll who's probably on his 2nd or 3rd account.

SlickSnake

Diamond Member
May 29, 2007
Originally posted by: LikeLinus

Nope. Not true. It's safe to say the forum trolls are the ones who post 30000 plus posts and have nothing to say but "DOUCHEBAG!" It's easy to see how they got to 30000 posts that way.
I can walk away from this forum anytime, and leave you real forum trolls here trolling for flames till you reach 1000000 posts. :thumbsup:

I have been reading hardware reviews here since the Anandtech site started. Just because you don't know who I am based on a ridiculous amount of forum posts, really don't interest me in the least. :thumbsdown:

LikeLinus

Lifer
Jul 25, 2001

Nope. Not true. It's safe to say the forum trolls are the ones who post 30000 plus posts and have nothing to say but "DOUCHEBAG!" It's easy to see how they got to 30000 posts that way.
I can walk away from this forum anytime, and leave you real forum trolls here trolling for flames till you reach 1000000 posts. :thumbsup:

I have been reading hardware reviews here since the Anandtech site started. Just because you don't know who I am based on a ridiculous amount of forum posts, really don't interest me in the least. :thumbsdown:

Yes, it's true. You're a troll and a waste on the forums. Keep thinking post count matters. Most of us know and understand that it's assholes like you that ruin the forums.

SlickSnake

Diamond Member
May 29, 2007

Yes, it's true. You're a troll and a waste on the forums. Keep thinking post count matters. Most of us know and understand that it's assholes like you that ruin the forums.

You more than resemble that last remark. A little too quick to anger?

Yea, I completely agree, I'm a total waste here, and your post count indicates what, your internet comedic gold? And didn't you also post pointless crap about me in some other thread post I made? Yea, I think you did. Insert Large Smelly Foot In Mouth HERE:

And I'm the troll. And isn't your favorite website www.pcabusers.com? I think that says it all about you, pal.

And I just read a bunch of posts you have made on ATOT, and in a lot of them you are calling posters names like you are completely out of control. Maybe it's high time you gave the internet forums a rest for a while? Go try bonding with mother nature and shoot Bambi or something to work this out. Don't take your hostility and anger management issues out on other Anandtech posters, Ok? :thumbsdown:

LikeLinus

Lifer
Jul 25, 2001

Yea, I completely agree, I'm a total waste here, and your post count indicates what, your internet comedic gold? And didn't you also post pointless crap about me in some other thread post I made? Yea, I think you did. Insert Large Smelly Foot In Mouth HERE:

And I'm the troll. And isn't your favorite website www.pcabusers.com? I think that says it all about you, pal.

And I just read a bunch of posts you have made on ATOT, and in a lot of them you are calling posters names like you are completely out of control. Maybe it's high time you gave the internet forums a rest for a while? Go try bonding with mother nature and shoot Bambi or something to work this out. Don't take your hostility and anger management issues out on other Anandtech posters, Ok? :thumbsdown:

Yawn, are you done yet troll?

Trying to talk sh1t about a website I've had in my profile since 2001. LOL. The site isn't even around anymore. You're a regular Columbo there pal.

I call it like I see it. You're a troll posting horrendously stupid sh1t and cluttering up the forum. You seem to have not noticed the many other post above mine that say you're a douche. But I guess it's just me, right?

Idiots on parade. Keep posting troll.

K1052

Elite Member
Aug 21, 2003

Why don't you just ask the mods to change your name to "Wet Blanket"?

...and yes I have to agree that the word "douchebag" did indeed spring to mind when I read your post. I refrained from voicing my sentiment until you revealed how unrepentant you are.

douchebag

SlickSnake

Diamond Member
May 29, 2007

Yawn, are you done yet troll?

Trying to talk sh1t about a website I've had in my profile since 2001. LOL. The site isn't even around anymore. You're a regular Columbo there pal.

I call it like I see it. You're a troll posting horrendously stupid sh1t and cluttering up the forum. You seem to have not noticed the many other post above mine that say you're a douche. But I guess it's just me, right?

Idiots on parade. Keep posting troll.

Don't know if that site is real or not, if your there, I won't bother looking at it. As soon as a forum mod notices your many vitriolic posts, you will get what you deserve, forum troll.

vitriolic - harsh or corrosive in tone; "an acerbic tone piercing otherwise flowery prose"; "a barrage of acid comments"; "her acrid remarks make her many enemies"; "bitter words"; "blistering criticism"; "caustic jokes about political assassination, talk-show hosts and medical ethics"; "a sulfurous denunciation"; "a vitriolic critique"

SlickSnake

Diamond Member
May 29, 2007
Keep posting troll. You'll eventually get your post count up where you want it.

I'm doing the best I can, and I have so many excellent teachers! :beer:

ultimatebob

Lifer
Jul 1, 2001
Keep posting troll. You'll eventually get your post count up where you want it.

If he keeps this up, and I'll doubt that he'll crack 500 before getting hit with the permaban stick.

SoulAssassin

Diamond Member
Feb 1, 2001
Was planning on going to Bern's when I was in Tampa but ended up going to the Penthouse/Maxim club....they get their steaks from the same place as Ruth's Chris and it offers something neither Ruth's Chris or Bern's can offer.

http://thepenthouseclubtampa.com/ - NSFW

SlickSnake

Diamond Member
May 29, 2007
Originally posted by: SoulAssassin
Was planning on going to Bern's when I was in Tampa but ended up going to the Penthouse/Maxim club....they get their steaks from the same place as Ruth's Chris and it offers something neither Ruth's Chris or Bern's can offer.

http://thepenthouseclubtampa.com/ - NSFW

Now THAT's what I'm talking about! :D:beer:

Who needs crappy French funeral decor when you can look at hot babes! :heart::lips::heart: