BenQ DV3750 37" LCD TV VS

Mildlyamused

May 1, 2005
I've been looking at both of these TV's and while I know that the panasonic has been praised for it's quality, I'm not so sure about the BenQ. They are both at the same price but I'm worried the benQ may have lower quality/picture quality than the panisonic. How are the benQ screens?

Mar 11, 2004
Whats the resolution of the Panasonic? I know the BenQ (well the newest version anyway) has true 1920x1080 and can do 1080p, which I like a lot. Plus you get an extra 5" of screen.

I'm fairly impressed with the quality of BenQ's stuff. Its not terribly expensive (usually the opposite) but good if not great quality.

Panasonic is typically very good quality as well though.

Here's what it'd boil down to for me: if the Pany can't match the resolution of the BenQ then don't get it.

SUOrangeman

Diamond Member
Oct 12, 1999
It has been rumored that Benq puts together the units we know as the Dell 2405FPW. However, I don't think folks have convinced themselves that Benq actually makes the panels themselves (that is, the panel thaat goes in the unit). I got my 2405FPW on my birthday in mid-March, and have only used it as an HD display. This thing has not let me down.

In any event, I'd spend some serious time over at www.avsforum.com.

-SUO

Mildlyamused

May 1, 2005
I asked them and got absolutely no replies whatsoever. I even bumped the thread a few times but I got nothing, mostly computer nerds know about benQ compared to those guys...