Ben Shapiro 2024

SmCaudata

Oct 8, 2006
The guy is just parroting the Trump crap on Twitter. He said let the legal process work... voting shouldn't have a legal process. Hillary conceded right away, because that is what decent people do. Shapiro is as bad as Trump, who cares about his herritage.

eelw

Diamond Member
Dec 4, 1999
Wonder if Nikki Haley decides to run, how would a Harris/Haley election be?

Moonbeam

Elite Member
Nov 24, 1999
Like there are only two worlds. But your post is as meaningless to me as is the kind of shoes I'm wearing is to you. I need to know what you believe he represents to you that has value because there are lots of worthless Jews and worthless conservatives.

alexruiz

Platinum Member
Sep 21, 2001
So shapiro vs cucker carlson in the primary? :rolleyes:
sponsored by the national inquirer... :tongueclosed:

Reactions: dank69

Commodus

Diamond Member
Oct 9, 2004
I’d vote for a conservative Jew, best of both worlds IMO.

To unpack the "Shapiro is the idiot's idea of a smart person" statement:

He says things that sound superficially smart, but quickly fall apart any under kind of serious scrutiny. Like Trump, he's obsessed with the outward projection of authority and success but quickly reveals himself to be an incompetent coward when you call his bluff (see the video above).

And let's not forget how he apparently doesn't know how female sexual pleasure works.

This isn't even including his views. He'd be absolutely destroyed in debates because he has some very hardline, hate-filled stances on women, Muslims, and the LGBT community, among others. Trump exploited those kinds of views for political gain, even when he didn't always believe them; Shapiro actually believes those views and would be distasteful to anyone who isn't a diehard social conservative.

soundforbjt

Lifer
Feb 15, 2002
Not to mention he has zero charisma, if you want a conservative Jew, you might as well run Jared, same difference.

Mar 11, 2004
I forgot what a completely blithering pussy Shapiro is. If he can't bully you to get you to lose composure he loses his shit. And if his script for doing so fails then he can't even function.

He also strikes me as the kind of person that's used to saying f'ed up stuff to women to get a rise out of them so that he can then turn around and then just goes "why are you so emotional?", but when confronted with someone that isn't the least bit flustered by his methods his brain immediately goes into fight or flight and when he's being cornered with his own bullshit all he can do is runaway like a chickenshit bitch.

dank69

Lifer
Oct 6, 2009
Like there are only two worlds. But your post is as meaningless to me as is the kind of shoes I'm wearing is to you. I need to know what you believe he represents to you that has value because there are lots of worthless Jews and worthless conservatives.
Shapiro ticks both those boxes pretty completely.

Commodus

Diamond Member
Oct 9, 2004
I do not know much about Ben Shapiro, but I am not attracted to bullying and divisive messages.

Much like Steven Crowder, he's one of those newer-generation pundits that caters to the hard right's fantasies. All liberals are somehow both communist and fascist, Big Tech is evil for not letting conservatives spread falsehoods and hate, that sort of thing.

Reactions: DarthKyrie

Moonbeam

Elite Member
Nov 24, 1999
I do not know much about Ben Shapiro, but I am not attracted to bullying and divisive messages.
I would suggest you ignore other people's opinions and descriptions of him and make up your own mind by listening to him speaking his own words. See if you find him bullying and divisive.

None of this I would rank as very important to do and I have not made too much of that effort myself, but enough to find trying to get my own handle on him interesting.

I note also that my reaction to this thread generally is that I see some sort of emotional need people have to quickly put people in boxes they can label and put up on their 'categorized' shelf. I find that to be unhealthy. It's not that I don't do that too but I hope to be aware of it when I do and never glue the box shut.

sandorski

No Lifer
Oct 10, 1999
I would suggest you ignore other people's opinions and descriptions of him and make up your own mind by listening to him speaking his own words. See if you find him bullying and divisive.

None of this I would rank as very important to do and I have not made too much of that effort myself, but enough to find trying to get my own handle on him interesting.

I note also that my reaction to this thread generally is that I see some sort of emotional need people have to quickly put people in boxes they can label and put up on their 'categorized' shelf. I find that to be unhealthy. It's not that I don't do that too but I hope to be aware of it when I do and never glue the box shut.

Benny boy is a master at that.