Bell and Telus ditch Huawei for 5G network development

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

sandorski

No Lifer
Oct 10, 1999
I’m not an Iranian Citizen and I assume you’re not an Iranian Citizen.

I'm not, I'm a Canadian Citizen and I know for a fact who is monitoring, or at least having Scripts pouring over, my every comment. I would rather no one do so, but alas it's not my choice. I am at far greater risk of the US Government than the Chinese Government, given that I cross the Border on occasion to visit family.

Feb 4, 2009
I'm not, I'm a Canadian Citizen and I know for a fact who is monitoring, or at least having Scripts pouring over, my every comment. I would rather no one do so, but alas it's not my choice. I am at far greater risk of the US Government than the Chinese Government, given that I cross the Border on occasion to visit family.

Why are you Bernie or bust?
I mean I love Canada and have som former coworkers from Canada but honestly I have zero interest in Canadian politics.
Other that this topic if you consider it politics. I’m like OP, I don’t trust China at all and I do my best to avoid Chinese products.

sandorski

No Lifer
Oct 10, 1999
Why are you Bernie or bust?
I mean I love Canada and have som former coworkers from Canada but honestly I have zero interest in Canadian politics.
Other that this topic if you consider it politics. I’m like OP, I don’t trust China at all and I do my best to avoid Chinese products.

When America sneezes, Canada catches a Cold. Hell, that applies to almost everyone these days.

ElFenix

Elite Member
Super Moderator
Mar 20, 2000
So if I buy a head of a lettuce at the grocery store, I'm supporting the farmer who beats his wife?
i think they covered this in an episode of the good place as to why no one had gotten into the good place in 400 years