Believe it or not, Georgia ....

senseamp

Lifer
Feb 5, 2006
Guys, don't try to convince Republicans that elections weren't rigged. It won't work. Instead, play along and agree that elections are totally rigged and therefore voting is a waste of time.

Reactions: hal2kilo and Zorba

Moonbeam

Elite Member
Nov 24, 1999
Guys, don't try to convince Republicans that elections weren't rigged. It won't work. Instead, play along and agree that elections are totally rigged and therefore voting is a waste of time.
As I suggested in another thread, it is time for Democrats in blue states to demand and do their own recounts of the victory of Republican congressmen in those states. California in particular seems to have miscounted the votes favoring some particularly nasty Republican scum. The fascists need some skin in the game.

Jhhnn

IN MEMORIAM
Nov 11, 1999
As I suggested in another thread, it is time for Democrats in blue states to demand and do their own recounts of the victory of Republican congressmen in those states. California in particular seems to have miscounted the votes favoring some particularly nasty Republican scum. The fascists need some skin in the game.

We don't need any more erosion of faith in Democracy than provided by the GOP & their foreign allies. The 2020 elections were as fair & honest as thousands of election officials & workers all across the country could make them. All of the elections.

Reactions: uclaLabrat

Moonbeam

Elite Member
Nov 24, 1999
We don't need any more erosion of faith in Democracy than provided by the GOP & their foreign allies. The 2020 elections were as fair & honest as thousands of election officials & workers all across the country could make them. All of the elections.
Then how did traces of Novichok show up on the balots?

How is your faith in the rational doing in protect you from the growing threat of ruthless authoritarian white supremicy growing all around you?

And what would your opinion be in retrospect if our Democracy actually falls. Will you wish you had fought fire with fire? How do you think the Jews felt who poo pooed the Nazi threat?

Liberals, it seems to me, are incapable of assessing the severity of the conservative threat because they are aftaid to feel their own inner insanity. They, more intensely than you, would kill to avoid facing their feelings. The result is a deeply unconscious death wish for all.

cytg111

Lifer
Mar 17, 2008
Turn the other cheek... thats an interesting strategy when the guy is trying to stab you not slap you. Hope it works out.

Reactions: hal2kilo

Meghan54

Lifer
Oct 18, 2009

How is your faith in the rational doing in protect you from the growing threat of ruthless authoritarian white supremicy growing all around you?

And what would your opinion be in retrospect if our Democracy actually falls. Will you wish you had fought fire with fire? How do you think the Jews felt who poo pooed the Nazi threat?

Liberals, it seems to me, are incapable of assessing the severity of the conservative threat because they are aftaid to feel their own inner insanity. They, more intensely than you, would kill to avoid facing their feelings. The result is a deeply unconscious death wish for all.

Guess the solution is storm the state capitols and hold the elected officials hostage unless our demands are met, right? Copy the behavior of the conservatives? And that makes us what exactly.....just like them?

Moonbeam

Elite Member
Nov 24, 1999
Guess the solution is storm the state capitols and hold the elected officials hostage unless our demands are met, right? Copy the behavior of the conservatives? And that makes us what exactly.....just like them?
Personally, I think it would make us capable of acting in the manner required to put a stop to bullying. You know the remedy don’t you?

Reactions: soundforbjt

sportage

Lifer
Feb 1, 2008
This is going nowhere. WE all know they will claim mass fraud no matter the truth. After all, that was their assignment from day one and it came from the top, Donald Trump. So it will come down to an illegitimate recount vs several legitimate recounts. And.... it might even go to the high court , again, and be tossed out, again. So in the end we have exactly what we have now, one side calling fraud and the other calling Biden the officially elected president. I think that is all they really want, to be able to continue the big lie for 2024.

Frankly, after all America has been thru including Trump republicans have been thru, they might want Trump to run again but would they have the willingness to actually vote for Trump and go thru the Trump craziness all over again? I think the hidden factor in all of this Trump in 2024 crap will be that America would have become Covid free, and I think most people including a lot of Trumpies will prefer a little down to earth normality to life rather a return to total topsy turvy Trump insanity. They thought electing a clown for president would be fun in 2016, but that fun never happen, then a pandemic came along and people realized the presidency does take skill and intelligence and not reality TV gameshow host level leadership.

Moonbeam

Elite Member
Nov 24, 1999
Stomp out the bully?
Is that really a question? I thought the general consensus was a swift punch to the nose sends them sprinting for Mommy.

As a Californian I simple can’t imagine the joy I might feel watching the congressional turds we have sent to Washington facing a recount of their districts by the California legislature. Just imagine the tears and the cries of cancel culture. And no physical violence at all but pure Karma.

Moonbeam

Elite Member
Nov 24, 1999
Even without playing along we got two Georgia Senators thanks to Trump. We are in a dangerous race between Trump destroying everything he touches, namely the Republican Party or the DOJ sending him to prison, before the Republicans turn the country into White Nationalist and fascist state. I guess there is small hope too the Senate does something about the filibuster but the clock seems to really be ticking.

Nov 17, 2019
They REALLY need to start getting some charges filed and getting some of these idiots out of circulation. It seems like forever, but it's only been a couple of months since Garland got to work, so maybe ... soon.

woolfe9998

Lifer
Apr 8, 2013
Vindictive as always, Trump just said at a rally in GA that Stacy Abrams would be better for Georgia than Kemp, because Kemp wouldn't just roll over and hand him the state last year. LOL

Moonbeam

Elite Member
Nov 24, 1999
Vindictive as always, Trump just said at a rally in GA that Stacy Abrams would be better for Georgia than Kemp, because Kemp wouldn't just roll over and hand him the state last year. LOL

His praise for her is his way of shaming his own for a lack of effort and willingness to do whatever it takes to return him to power. Nothing that comes out of his mouth is ejaculated with any other purpose than to further his own narcissism. Unfortunately, our system has created so many similarly mentally ill it may die from within. All the money going to the 1% has caused massive misery at the bottom and desperation that what little is left will be stolen to help those farther down the rung.

Shame on white peoples for allowing people like Stacy Abrams to steal Trumps love for them. You have to worship the Golden Calf or you are just dirt. That is just how pathetically sick Republicans have become.

Homerboy

Lifer
Mar 1, 2000
Turn the other cheek... thats an interesting strategy when the guy is trying to stab you not slap you. Hope it works out.

Yeah - I'm sick of the moral high-ground bullshit. Michelle Obama was right at the time ("They go low. We go high") but that time has come and gone. It's time to play dirty and cheat like these fucks constantly cheat. Bend the rules. Break the rules. IDGAF anymore.

Moonbeam

Elite Member
Nov 24, 1999

I have to add to this that today I heard someone saying the media is also complicit in not addressing the real threat. They thrive on a contest between parties and fail to understand that Republicans are no longer bent on winning over new voters and have opted instead to prevent anybody but them being allowed to vote. The Republicans have gone to war and Democrats are sitting on their hands, as usual, unable to respond to real threat. The media, the people, are asleep while the Republicans are taking over the election process.

Meanwhile those two idiots Joe Manchin and Kyrsten Sinema are opposing their party to appear to be moderates when the country already elected a moderate for President. Worthless fucks.

Last edited:
Reactions: Meghan54 and dank69

SmCaudata

Oct 8, 2006
Yeah - I'm sick of the moral high-ground bullshit. Michelle Obama was right at the time ("They go low. We go high") but that time has come and gone. It's time to play dirty and cheat like these fucks constantly cheat. Bend the rules. Break the rules. IDGAF anymore.
She was right because that's the only way society allows black people to respond. And confrontation is labeled as inappropriate. Look at how "the squad" are viewed. It is rarely their ideas that are challenged. They are attacked based on delivery.

You are right that the Dems need to do something, but I suspect than Manchin and Sinema are just playing the villains and protecting other moderates. Despite progressive ideas being popular with the majority of voters in the country, many politicians like the cushy status quo to do anything.

Reactions: Homerboy

sandorski

No Lifer
Oct 10, 1999

There is no Point in the Democrats doing this. It would just provide cover for the Republicans to continue doing it.

Greenman

Lifer
Oct 15, 1999
Why freak out over it? Arizona turned out alright, the 50k "questionable" votes are just that, questionable. When that started everyone ran in circles with their hands in the air screaming about how crooked the recount would be, but Joe still won. If it takes a few recounts to prove the system is secure then do the recounts.
Yes, some folks are going to swear the recounts are rigged as well, but those people believe space aliens live among us and that Elvis is retired in Florida.

K1052

Elite Member
Aug 21, 2003
Why freak out over it? Arizona turned out alright, the 50k "questionable" votes are just that, questionable. When that started everyone ran in circles with their hands in the air screaming about how crooked the recount would be, but Joe still won. If it takes a few recounts to prove the system is secure then do the recounts.
Yes, some folks are going to swear the recounts are rigged as well, but those people believe space aliens live among us and that Elvis is retired in Florida.

That the election was stolen is an article of faith among a majority of Republicans. The "audit" itself was illegitimate.

Feb 4, 2009

If only you could go to Saturday breakfast and meet some dudes I love and some are hopelessly deplorable.
Then you would understand why these “audits” even if they don’t change anything is bad for democracy. I have guys that literally believe millions and millions of votes for Trump were altered, lost or edited.
Millions.....
The audit only made them believe it more.

Reactions: dawp and SmCaudata