Bears vs Chargers

Page 5 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Gigantopithecus

Diamond Member
Dec 14, 2004
Will someone please explain why Rex Grossman is still QBing Chicago? I can think of a number of back up QBs that would have won that game for Da Bears considering how nuts their D is...

waggy

No Lifer
Dec 14, 2000
Originally posted by: Gigantopithecus
Will someone please explain why Rex Grossman is still QBing Chicago? I can think of a number of back up QBs that would have won that game for Da Bears considering how nuts their D is...

i hate Rex. he is a cancer and lost them the superbowl and a few games last year.

i want nothing more then to trade his ass for someone consistant.

BUT saying that today was NOT his fault. sure he had 1 int and a fumnble. but it was special teams and the RB fumbling that hurt them more.

not to mention they were not going to let him throw often. it was run run run pass run runetc.

Acanthus

Lifer
Aug 28, 2001
ostif.org
Originally posted by: waggy

i hate Rex. he is a cancer and lost them the superbowl and a few games last year.

BUT saying that today was NOT his fault. sure he had 1 int and a fumnble. but it was special teams and the RB fumbling that hurt them more.

not to mention they were not going to let him throw often. it was run run run pass run runetc.

I hate rex grossman myself, but he played fantastic today.

The rest of the offense fell apart, and the int was all on berrian, he didnt complete the route when the ball was already on the way to him.

waggy

No Lifer
Dec 14, 2000
Originally posted by: Acanthus
Originally posted by: waggy

I hate rex grossman myself, but he played fantastic today.

The rest of the offense fell apart, and the int was all on berrian, he didnt complete the route when the ball was already on the way to him.

I wouldnt say fantasstic. he still had some bad throws, 1 interception (granted not his fault) and 1 fumble.

but yeah he played pretty good.

rockyct

Diamond Member
Jun 23, 2001
I love reading these types of threads after watching the game and knowing what already happened, especially since I'm a Chargers fan.