Bears vs Chargers

Imported

Lifer
Sep 2, 2000
I hate FOX.. they have the Raiders/Lions game instead of the Chargers/Bears game on. Holy WTF at this.

KLin

Lifer
Feb 29, 2000
Originally posted by: Imported
I hate FOX.. they have the Raiders/Lions game instead of the Chargers/Bears game on. Holy WTF at this.

Do you live in Central/Northern or the bay area? If so, that's the Raider region. Everything south of Bakersfield is the Chargers' region.

waggy

No Lifer
Dec 14, 2000
oh man not a good start.

at least REx didnt fumble or INT. but damn he got hit.

Imported

Lifer
Sep 2, 2000
Originally posted by: KLin

Do you live in Central/Northern or the bay area? If so, that's the Raider region. Everything south of Bakersfield is the Chargers' region.

I live in the Bay Area. While I know it's Raider region here.. two of the worst teams being shown over two of the best should be a crime. I wish I lived back in SoCal :(

waggy

No Lifer
Dec 14, 2000
ohh that was a interce3ption! fucking jackson cheater!

heh actually that was a damn good play.

KLin

Lifer
Feb 29, 2000

I live in the Bay Area. While I know it's Raider region here.. two of the worst teams being shown over two of the best should be a crime. I wish I lived back in SoCal :(

Me too. I'm being forced to watch this crap game too. I think I'll switch over to Federer and that other guy in the us open final since it's in HD. :p

Sid59

Lifer
Sep 2, 2002

yeah it's unfortunate. i wish they blacked out ALL raider games. hahahaha. Charger/s Bears is gonna be better than any other raider game i wanna watch this season.

Dedpuhl

Lifer
Nov 20, 1999

I'm stuck with the fucking Tampa Bay fuckaneers...so I just turned the TV off...

BCYL

Diamond Member
Jun 7, 2000
Going for 4-and-1 this early? I would've just kicked the field goal

Imported

Lifer
Sep 2, 2000

Me too. I'm being forced to watch this crap game too. I think I'll switch over to Federer and that other guy in the us open final since it's in HD. :p

Yea, I think I'll watch Federer win again instead.

kalster

Diamond Member
Jul 23, 2002
bears defense better keep playing this well, i have them starting in my fantasy team

waggy

No Lifer
Dec 14, 2000
fuck rex sucks. 3 and out again.

at least no fumble or int..so its apostive.

kalster

Diamond Member
Jul 23, 2002
i honestly think that kid from purdue gives the bears the better shot at winning

waggy

No Lifer
Dec 14, 2000
heh i told my wife i wanted a new jersey (have 3 already!). she ask wich one and maybe she will get it for x-mas. she looked up online and picked out a #8 to order.

hahah then got mad when i bitched about it LOL. i told her i would rather have a #4 Green bay jersay then ta #8 chicago!