Battlebots !!! Does life get any better ?

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Imaginer

Diamond Member
Oct 15, 1999
Ever seen Robot Wars on Sundays? That takes smarts to engineer a robot to take on those courses.

Capn

Platinum Member
Jun 27, 2000
Chooie, What's goin on with the Anandtech battlebot team? I'm a masshole as well (studying in NY currently (read RPI)). Show got me thinking, but too much for one guy you know. Third year MechE and hopefully to have some sort of concentration in controls and or robotics. email me at swillb@rpi.edu and let me know what's goin on.

:)

vi edit

Elite Member
Super Moderator
Oct 28, 1999
dammit! can somebody tape these for me? My local cable co. is Comedy Central impaired :(

I'll pay you for the tape, your time, and the shipping!

Chooie

Platinum Member
Nov 8, 1999
Vi_edit:

I have the past two episides taped, but the first one caught me completely off guard. Email me and we'll work something out :)

vi edit

Elite Member
Super Moderator
Oct 28, 1999
kick ass! Thanks Chooie. I'll drop ya a line from work tomorrow.

thanks -vi

Batti

Golden Member
Feb 2, 2000
Isn't it THE NIGHT again tonight???!??! Maybe I'll actually catch the action this time!!

Chooie

Platinum Member
Nov 8, 1999
Batti, please don't ruin it for the west coasters :p I will say that the second match closely replicates they type of damage I intend to do with my robot :)

Batti

Golden Member
Feb 2, 2000
Good point. Edited for the wrong coast.

You'll have to fill me in on your details, I'm local to you.

Chooie

Platinum Member
Nov 8, 1999
Well, like I said at the top of this thread; just shoot me off an email at my mediaone account, with BATTLEBOTS in the subject like (all caps because Outlook Express has stupid filters), and I will get back to you :)