Based on TommyV's ripped off thread

CT2TXtech

Banned
Apr 28, 2003
We have all been ripped off, but have you ever ripped someone off. If so, tell us about it.
A fwe years ago, I was wearing a wifebeater while playing basketball. I dont have to say that it got all sweated up and funky. ANyways, well I sold that sweated wifebeater on Ebay for $55.00 to someone who I told was Ja Rules tanktop. I said in the description that I caught at his concert-:Q

fs5

Lifer
Jun 10, 2000
Originally posted by: CT2TXtech
We have all been ripped off, but have you ever ripped someone off. If so, tell us about it.
A fwe years ago, I was wearing a wifebeater while playing basketball. I dont have to say that it got all sweated up and funky. ANyways, well I sold that sweated wifebeater on Ebay for $55.00 to someone who I told was Ja Rules tanktop. I said in the description that I caught at his concert-:Q

great... thievery.

anxi80

Lifer
Jul 7, 2002
nope, because knowing my luck, karma will come back and kick me in the nuts.

Fausto

Elite Member
Nov 29, 2000
That is lame as hell.

Frdm51472

May 30, 2002
And you felt the need to prove you are a dredge to society why? You are a petty thief....plain and simple.

dartworth

Lifer
Jul 29, 2001

:confused:

pics?