Bannon Gone !

Page 6 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

kage69

Lifer
Jul 17, 2003
I don't understand why Gorka would stay if Bannon just got shown the door. All he does is fluff Bannon and appear on Faux, that's it.

Is he just working the copier now?

VRAMdemon

Diamond Member
Aug 16, 2012
Bannon. "The Trump presidency that we fought for and won is over".

Interview in the weekly standard just coming out.
This is going to be fun.

Yeah, should be interesting..Bannon's remarks about fighting for Trump against his opponents should be taken for what they are. He believes that the media, globalists, Capitol Hill, and corporate America are Trump's enemies. He just believes that Trump is surrounded by the wrong people, is getting bad input, and needs to be reminded of who is 'friends' really are. And Bannon is going to give them a megaphone and they're going to scream into it as loudly as they can right at the White House. This is no longer about Trump; this is about a potential civil war within the Republican party.

Will anyone buy what he's selling? If Breitbart perpetuates the fight against McConnell and Sessions - I'm not sure what the Senate will do. OTOH, Breitbart should provide lots of fawning coverage of Donald's next campaign rally, in Phoenix on Tuesday. That should be fun. Expect lots of mourning for the Lost Cause, there.

So...he lost the fight for the agenda he and Trump had planned. There's now a new "presidency" involving Cohen, Jared, Ivanka, et al. But he says he's going to war for Trump. How does he plan to do that without targeting the administration that's trying to accomplish everything he is against? It doesn't make any sense. We'll see...

kage69

Lifer
Jul 17, 2003
I see Gorka gone within weeks, maybe days. He's a fraud and a parasite, Kelly knows this. The only thing Gorka brings to the White House is a vector for leaks.

Last edited:

Muse

Lifer
Jul 11, 2001
Good riddance. Only a couple more to go.
Well, Huckabee turns my stomach but the couple I want permanently off the high level political spectrum are the current POTUS and Pence.

Edit: Oh, and McConnell and Ryan.

Last edited:
Jan 25, 2011
Looks like Breitbart have set their sights squarely in Ivanaka and, by extension, Kushner. There's no way Trump forces his daughter out so not sure how he will respond to this if they keep it up.

Jhhnn

IN MEMORIAM
Nov 11, 1999
Bannon just wants to watch it all burn & he'll do his best to make it happen.

ivwshane

Lifer
May 15, 2000
Looks like Breitbart have set their sights squarely in Ivanaka and, by extension, Kushner. There's no way Trump forces his daughter out so not sure how he will respond to this if they keep it up.

Why? What has she done? Hell, what has kirshner done?

Boris Morozov

Jun 11, 2007
Bannon was non interventionist. You can't keep a guy like that around if you want the war machine to keep going.

Jhhnn

IN MEMORIAM
Nov 11, 1999
Bannon needs a charismatic figure to sell his agenda & it looked like Trump was his guy, a guy who'd betray his own class. As it turns out, Bannon just helped Donald sucker the chumps into the same old Republican trickle down.

woolfe9998

Lifer
Apr 8, 2013
Who cares why Bannon hates them? Going after Trump's daughter and son-in-law will not go well for either Bannon or Breitbart. It's a foolish strategy.

agent00f

Lifer
Jun 9, 2016
Bannon. "The Trump presidency that we fought for and won is over".

Interview in the weekly standard just coming out.
This is going to be fun.

Breitbart won't be able to avoid shitting on Ivanka/Kushner "democrats", and can see how well Trumps takes insults to even somewhat more distant family like the klan.