Baffled2 says hi to ATOT from the dark side!

PsychoAndy

Lifer
Dec 31, 2000
Yes, baffled asked me to tell all her ATOT peeps hi cause shes stuck on aohell at "work". lets send her our condolences everone.

pyonir

Lifer
Dec 18, 2001
like she is really 'working'
rolleye.gif

BornStar

Diamond Member
Oct 30, 2001
Alright, this is the second time I've heard about this today; is there a ban on AOL IPs or something?

pyonir

Lifer
Dec 18, 2001

<< Alright, this is the second time I've heard about this today; is there a ban on AOL IPs or something? >>

yes.

BornStar

Diamond Member
Oct 30, 2001
No! You're kidding me. When did that happen? I was able to browse the forums over spring break from my parents AOL account. Yet another reason for them to get cable. :|

PsychoAndy

Lifer
Dec 31, 2000

<< Alright, this is the second time I've heard about this today; is there a ban on AOL IPs or something? >>

yep. aol dosent manage any of the users well enough for mods to justify posting from AOL ip addys. from what i can understand, if a member gets personally attacked, slammed or something bad enough for the mod to report it to the ISP, aol dosent really do much about it, as opposed to most of the other ISP's so they just wont let them post here until aohell gets their stuff in order

PsychoAndy

Lifer
Dec 31, 2000
you can browse no problem. its posting/registration that is not allowed. how do you think baffled told me to reply to pyonir's post?

RossMAN

Grand Nagus
Feb 24, 2000
Why can't yakko, Adul and GirlFriday ever keep the same damn avatar for more than a month!!!

:p

pyonir

Lifer
Dec 18, 2001

<< BTW, congrats to Ross and Pyonir on the transgender avatar reassignment operations >>

gotta keep you pyscho's on your toes.

RossMAN

Grand Nagus
Feb 24, 2000
I'm transitional, it sucks trying to find a whole new wardrobe when you're 6'1" like me.

Yeeny

Lifer
Feb 2, 2000

<< Why can't yakko, Adul and GirlFriday ever keep the same damn avatar for more than a month!!!

>>

Hey, I had this one for a year before dammit! :p I am just getting in touch with my pink haired asian female side thankyouverymuch!

PsychoAndy

Lifer
Dec 31, 2000

<< I'm transitional, it sucks trying to find a whole new wardrobe when you're 6'1" like me. >>

hey, you know how the saying goes. red on top, fire in the hole.

PsychoAndy

Lifer
Dec 31, 2000
oh, and ross: check lane bryant. i'm sure they can outfit your size. i'll bet you float like kelly hu, but sweat like steve ballmer.

Rallispec

Lifer
Jul 26, 2001

<<

<< Why can't yakko, Adul and GirlFriday ever keep the same damn avatar for more than a month!!!
>>

Hey, I had this one for a year before dammit! :p I am just getting in touch with my pink haired asian female side thankyouverymuch!
>>

me too

edit: wow.. first time i've ever not been the snake. i feel wierd.

ThaGrandCow

Diamond Member
Dec 27, 2001

<<

<< I'm transitional, it sucks trying to find a whole new wardrobe when you're 6'1" like me. >>

hey, you know how the saying goes. red on top, fire in the hole.
>>

I thought it was red on the head, fire in the bed?

joohang

Lifer
Oct 22, 2000

<<

>>

>>

Ditto.

And she did it just for me too. *sniff*

Lithium381

Lifer
May 12, 2001

<<

<<

>>

>>

me too

edit: wow.. first time i've ever not been the snake. i feel wierd.
>>

i've been a snake the whole time! well except a few days when i changed it to the flag......hmmm