Bad experience with ASUS

Status
Not open for further replies.

li_lee_

Jun 16, 2017
Hello everyone,I am Taiwanese,ASUS is a Taiwanese company too
I am a severe disability,I had bad experience with ASUS
my English is not good will directly to the point

the process not important,the results not important,don't care whether the MB problem is resolved
the point,I was despised by ASUS,normal person can disabled can't,differential treatment same problem
took a month waste my life,and did not answer my question even ignore me
insulted and angry,that's point,the rest is completely unimportant
final,I did not solve the problem,I do not intend to solve,will not waste my time talking to them anymore,never buy ASUS products
ASUS is a hypocritical company

Last edited:

UsandThem

Elite Member
May 4, 2000
Why does your illness have anything to do with a motherboard? Or is that there for empathy purposes? Sorry to hear about your illness, but there are many other people who have serious health issues (myself included), but they don't try to use it to appeal to our pathos or for sympathy.

So you (or the shop) bent a pin when installing the CPU, and under the law in your country you claim the warranty covers "all human damage"? So you could do about anything and be covered?

Maybe your time would be better spent contacting the agency in your country who handles warranties, instead of signing up on various forums in the U.S. and complaining?

Edit

https://www.techpowerup.com/forums/threads/bad-experience-with-asus.234410/

If your MSI board also had bent pins, you should buy stuff at a different store, or have a different store build it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Malogeek

John Connor

Lifer
Nov 30, 2012
Why don't you save yourself the hassle and buy a laptop instead?

Google translate.

為什麼你不救自己麻煩買一台筆記本電腦呢?

li_lee_

Jun 16, 2017
Why does your illness have anything to do with a motherboard? Or is that there for empathy purposes? Sorry to hear about your illness, but there are many other people who have serious health issues (myself included), but they don't try to use it to appeal to our pathos or for sympathy.

So you (or the shop) bent a pin when installing the CPU, and under the law in your country you claim the warranty covers "all human damage"? So you could do about anything and be covered?

Maybe your time would be better spent contacting the agency in your country who handles warranties, instead of signing up on various forums in the U.S. and complaining?

Edit

https://www.techpowerup.com/forums/threads/bad-experience-with-asus.234410/

If your MSI board also had bent pins, you should buy stuff at a different store, or have a different store build it.

no no no ,you made my focus wrong
all human no empathy,if so there is peace on the world

I should not ask someone who can not read Chinese to understand the problem,I did not ask for anything that was not in Taiwan,all meet the warranty terms
different regions have different warranty,average 30% more expensive than the US,some models even double expensive than US,the warranty is better than the US can understand,service needs money,the price has been included in the product in Taiwan

the process not important,the results not important,don't care whether the MB problem is resolved
the point,I was despised by ASUS,normal person can disabled can't,differential treatment same problem
took a month waste my life,and did not answer my question even ignore me
insulted and angry,that's point,the rest is completely unimportant
final,I did not solve the problem,I do not intend to solve,will not waste my time talking to them anymore,never buy ASUS products
ASUS is a hypocritical company

Last edited:

li_lee_

Jun 16, 2017
Why don't you save yourself the hassle and buy a laptop instead?

Google translate.

為什麼你不救自己麻煩買一台筆記本電腦呢?

你知道這句中文很怪嗎? 哈哈
你知道輔具嗎? 桌上型電腦比較適合

John Connor

Lifer
Nov 30, 2012
The Chinese is strange because I used Google translate, so it isn't exact. LOL!
And yes, the desktop is better, especially for gaming, but in you current predicament and based on what you told us about yourself, I think you might be better suited for a laptop.

中文是奇怪的,因为我使用谷歌翻译,所以这是不准确的。大声笑!
是的,桌面是更好的,特别是对于游戏,但在你目前的困境,并根据你告诉我们关于你自己,我认为你可能更适合一台笔记本电脑。

Zhōngwén shì qíguài de, yīnwèi wǒ shǐyòng gǔgē fānyì, suǒyǐ zhè shì bù zhǔnquè de. Dàshēng xiào!
Shì de, zhuōmiàn shì gèng hǎo de, tèbié shì duìyú yóuxì, dàn zài nǐ mùqián de kùnjìng, bìng gēnjù nǐ gàosù wǒmen guānyú nǐ zìjǐ, wǒ rènwéi nǐ kěnéng gèng shìhé yī tái bǐjìběn diànnǎo.

中文是奇怪的,因為我使用谷歌翻譯,所以它不是確切的。大聲笑!
是的,桌面是更好的,特別是對於遊戲,但在你目前的困境,並根據你告訴我們關於你自己,我認為你可能更適合一台筆記本電腦。

Zhōngwén shì qíguài de, yīnwèi wǒ shǐyòng gǔgē fānyì, suǒyǐ tā bùshì quèqiè de. Dà shēng xiào!
Shì de, zhuōmiàn shì gèng hǎo de, tèbié shì duìyú yóuxì, dàn zài nǐ mùqián de kùnjìng, bìng gēnjù nǐ gàosù wǒmen guānyú nǐ zìjǐ, wǒ rènwéi nǐ kěnéng gèng shìhé yī tái bǐjìběn diànnǎo.

UsandThem

Elite Member
May 4, 2000
no no no ,you made my focus wrong
all human no empathy,if so there is peace on the world

I should not ask someone who can not read Chinese to understand the problem,I did not ask for anything that was not in Taiwan,all meet the warranty terms
different regions have different warranty,

I'm sorry I even quoted you. You know exactly what you were doing by starting your story with a totally unrelated illness story. And let's not get started about world peace and feelings. This is a hardware tech forum, not Dr. Phil.

If you don't want people who don't read Chinese to read it, maybe don't post it on a English speaking U.S. site, where we primarily deal with U.S. / European warranties?

If we have a bad experience with a PC component company in the U.S., do we sign up on a Chinese speaking tech forum to complain? No. Do we argue about U.S. specific warranty terms against those offered in Asia? Nope.

You edited what you wrote on the various forums, but you originally wrote they offered to fix it, but instead you want them to give you a new board. It seems to me you are the one being unreasonable, and if this happened in the U.S., they would charge a person money to fix bent pins or void the warranty.

http://www.tomshardware.com/forum/id-3442963/severe-disability-bad-experience-asus.html

Then why waste the time of the people on the various forums you signed up on? Your motherboard had physical damage, either caused by the computer shop or you. So what if you feel offended by them? Then don't buy their products anymore. You are not going to convince one single person to not buy their products by what you are doing.

I have been here a long time, and I have seen many "Don't buy this brand component because they suck!" threads posted by brand new members who make a few posts and disappear. If we listened to them, none of us would have a PC because they all 'suck' at some time or another. Switch back to MSI and use them until they do something that offends you.

Last edited:

li_lee_

Jun 16, 2017
no no no ,you made my focus wrong again
The first paragraph is explained to the person who has read the full post already

The second paragraph is the point
I think different races or different countries,anybody despised by anybody will happy? will you?

it's easy to post on Chinese tech forum,but international view is very important,post on the various forums not wast time,world is big,why should I subject to the limitations?
It takes a month to wait for reply,is not it a waste of time? of course will not waste time with ASUS anymore

I said before that English is not my native language,I can not explain clearly
when did I say that "they offered to fix it" ?...
"instead you want them to give you a new board" of course,this is in compliance with the warranty,the service already has deliberately does not give you,"normal person can disabled can't,differential treatment same problem",will you happy?

I never say they suck,I said "ASUS is a hypocritical company",it's big difference...you think with your logic,you look at the world with your eyes...

final,you can ignore me,why do you want to reply to me? your reply did not understand the point...

Last edited:

UsandThem

Elite Member
May 4, 2000
The second paragraph is the point
I think different races or different countries,anybody despised by anybody will happy? will you?

final,you can ignore me,why do you want to reply to me? your reply did not understand the point...

ob673ad1e276a5e265535f8b2c24934a20111113-082606.jpg

That is about the only thing you have said that makes any sense. I have noticed the other members of the hardware forums you posted on have stopped responding to you as well, so my ignore list is now +1.

You have no point, just long rambling diatribes. I can see why Asus support quit responding to you, and why your local PC shop won't help you either.

Last edited:

Markfw

Moderator Emeritus, Elite Member
May 16, 2002
Locking this. It seems its just a rant, and its done

Status
Not open for further replies.