Announcement Back in the hospital !

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

voodoo5_6k

Jan 14, 2021
The problem is that due to all the people non vaccinated the hospitals are full, so no elective surgery. Fixing my conduit is considered elective, since I won't die with the second bag coming out, although it was designed as a temporary stopgap until the full surgery could be done. I don't understand why people can't get vaccinated, when its free, and available at the corner drugstore !
Oh man, what a nightmare. I hope you'll get a timeslot soon so the suffering can be reduced. All the best in the meantime :)

voodoo5_6k

Jan 14, 2021
I'm currently self isolating as I tested positive for Covid19 on Tuesday :(, I only have mild symptoms so far (and doesn't seem to be getting worse), intermittent coughing, occasionally lightheaded, sneezing and runny nose. I'm type 1 diabetic, so I can only imagine how much worse it could have been without being double jabbed!
And if anyone wondered why I've been around more recently, now you know ;)
Yeah, I was indeed already wondering ;) Bummer. Good thing you had been double-jabbed early enough...

Yea I'm ok thanks, the symptoms never got worse than mild, and some seem to be fading. 👍
I'm very glad to hear this- get well soon :)

Reactions: Assimilator1

Markfw

Moderator Emeritus, Elite Member
May 16, 2002
BTW, back in the hospital again (as in this morning) Level 10 pain ! diverticulitis ! And IV antibiotics for the infection ! So away from the farm !

cellarnoise

Mar 22, 2017
Get well soon! Sorry for the pain. Pain sucks!!!!!

Take the time to kick this!

See you soon on these webs!

Markfw

May 16, 2002
Get well soon! Sorry for the pain. Pain sucks!!!!!

Take the time to kick this!

See you soon on these webs!
Different issue. The other issue was the "conduit" from the bladder removal surgery 3 years ago.

cellarnoise

Mar 22, 2017
Thanks for the update Mark. I like several others here are well aware and are worried about the details of your recent rounds of medical.

Know that at least I am watching and care. No shit, but make sure to get all of "that" exriment out of you!

I have worked on family physical cabin the past month and lately other family mental health issues. Now getting cold and rainy fast. Takes a lot of work, but we always need to focus on us people before inanimate things.

I'm limping along back issues, but nothing like you are dealing with. Keep moving forward!

Shmee

Memory & Storage, Graphics Cards Mod Elite Member
Super Moderator
Sep 13, 2008
Hope you get better soon.

Markfw

May 16, 2002
How are you now, Markfw? Very sorry to hear of all the troubles.
Waiting on the surgery to fix my dual bag/outside tube situation that is causing me pain. No elective surgerys are allowed untill all the unvaccinated covid jerks get out of the hospital.