Back in elementary school, were you THE KID who.........

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

UltraQuiet

Banned
Sep 22, 2001
Originally posted by: Jerboy
Originally posted by: DaveSohmer
I was the kid who relieved you of your lunch money every day and your teeth if you resisted.

My school had computerized transaction system and alot of kids had money in their account and carried zero cash on them.

Yes but I'm sure the poor kids had neither cash nor money in their accounts, huh Jer.

Geekbabe

Moderator Emeritus<br>Elite Member
Oct 16, 1999
www.theshoppinqueen.com
Originally posted by: Jerboy
I was the kid who relieved you of your lunch money every day and your teeth if you resisted.

My school had computerized transaction system and alot of kids had money in their account and carried zero cash on them.

Yes but I'm sure the poor kids had neither cash nor money in their accounts, huh Jer.

Do you know how much money I'd give you to relieve Jerboy of a few teeth ? lol !!!!

DAPUNISHER

Super Moderator CPU Forum Mod and Elite Member
Super Moderator
Aug 22, 2001
Originally posted by: earthman
The girls wouldn't let me smell their underpants so yes, I ate the glue....
LMFAO...I don't know why though :confused:

LordMaul

Lifer
Nov 16, 2000

How about I make you smell MY underpants? *evil face*

AHHH!

I SAID PANTS!

Don't you hate pants?
:Q

Jerboy

Banned
Oct 27, 2001
Originally posted by: LordMaul

How about I make you smell MY underpants? *evil face*

AHHH!

I SAID PANTS!

Don't you hate pants?
:Q

I'll flee with your undie and show it to rest of the class how your personal hygiene sucks :)

crypticlogin

Diamond Member
Feb 6, 2001
I was the one who broke the favorite record of the kindergarten class. :( I dropped and chipped the disc while on "change the record" duty and cost the class the pleasure of the two outermost tracks. Oops. After many intense psychiatric sessions, I've come to realize all failures and shortcomings to that one event. :D

I wasn't the glue eating kid, but I sat next to him.

Nitemare

Lifer
Feb 8, 2001
I was the kid that used to take your pencil from you and stick it in the ceiling. I would also take stuff from you and put it under your chair, so you started whining that somebody stole your stuff, the teacher would come over and find it, and then take you and put you in the "special" group for the intellectually challenged....muhahahaha...then I would take your girlfriend...muhahahaha ;)

brtspears2

Diamond Member
Nov 16, 2000
we made cookies in kindergarden class. I was in charge of vanilla duty. Dumped whole bottle in....sweetness.