Australia Welcomes jihadist But Blocks Geert Wilders

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Apr 27, 2012
Listen the point of these threads are that radical Islam is spreading and taking over, when this happens everyone else loses there Freedom

CrackRabbit

Lifer
Mar 30, 2001
Listen the point of these threads are that radical Islam is spreading and taking over, when this happens everyone else loses there Freedom

Dear Incorruptible,

The point of your threads and most of your posts are that you get troll this forum constantly with your own juvenile brand of islamophobia, hatred, idiocy, and poor English.
You contradict your own positions constantly, especially when concerned with freedom of speech, and couldn't make a coherent argument about anything if your life depended on it.

In short, please go DIAF, you stupid troll.

Thanks,

The rest of Anandtech P&N posters

Apr 27, 2012
Dear Incorruptible,

The point of your threads and most of your posts are that you get troll this forum constantly with your own juvenile brand of islamophobia, hatred, idiocy, and poor English.
You contradict your own positions constantly, especially when concerned with freedom of speech, and couldn't make a coherent argument about anything if your life depended on it.

In short, please go DIAF, you stupid troll.

Thanks,

The rest of Anandtech P&N posters

I am not a troll, I am not an islamophobe, leftists like yourself should be ashamed, you keep repeating this over and over and believe its true.

I dont hate Muslims but radical Muslims

When did I ever contradict my positions?

The fact that you want me to DIE tells a lot about you,