Australia Welcomes jihadist But Blocks Geert Wilders

Apr 27, 2012
Is it any wonder that the Sydney Mohammed riots happened when a disgrace like this is the order of the day?
Geert Wilders, the Dutch MP who frequently warns about the dangers of Islamic radicalism, has applied for a visa to visit and give speeches in Australia, but the application has stalled. The official reason for the delay is that Wilders is on the Movement Alert List, a database of people of security concern to the Australian government. It means that his application is being held up at the Department of Immigration headquarters in Canberra while more thorough security checks are done.
As if to underscore the politically correct calculations delaying Wilders’ visa application, the governing Australian Labour Party swiftly approved a visa for Taji Mustafa, the British head of the Islamist group Hizb ut-Tahrir, a group notorious for religious intolerance, disdain for Western values and sympathy for jihad. Prime Minister Julia Gillard said she would not be revoking Mustafa’s visa and that Hizb ut-Tahrir was not on the government’s list of proscribed terrorist groups.
But you see Geert Wilders’ visit would upset Muslims who might riot, while Taji Mustafa’s visit might also get Muslims to riot, but on the other hand it might also finally convince them how much Australia loves them.
When appeasers rule, they instinctively appease and if appeasement doesn’t work, then they appease harder. After Sydney, Gillard has ladled on some faux tough talk.
”It is the meeting place of rights and responsibilities where the right to maintain one’s customs, language and religion is balanced by an equal responsibility to learn English, find work, respect our culture and heritage, and accept women as full equals,” Ms Gillard said. ”Where there is non-negotiable respect for our foundational values of democracy and the rule of law, and any differences we hold are expressed peacefully.”
But as the bull said to the turkey, “That’s all well good, but what are you going to do about it?”
We’ve heard this same empty tough talk from Sarkozy and it cost him the election. We heard some of the same tough talk from Cameron and it went nowhere. Tough talk doesn’t matter, tough actions do. And welcoming in Geert Wilders while giving Mustafa the boot would at least count for something.

http://frontpagemag.com/2012/dgreenfield/australia-welcomes-jihadist-blocks-geert-wilders/

Austria has stalled the visa application for Geert Wilders for security checks but swiftly approved a visa for Taji Mustafa an Islamist who disdains the West and supports jihad. This was a very politically correct decision in order not to offend Muslims who might get upset by Wilders because he criticizes radical Islam.

This is just wrong and Geert Wilders needs to be let in, he doesn't support violence and is no threat to the people

Do you agree that Geert Wilders should be let in and Austria was wrong for stalling the application?

Greenman

Lifer
Oct 15, 1999
Religious groups have taken over nations in the past by simply moving in. I don't see why it can't happen again. A lot of country's are already making adjustments for their growing Islamic populations, I would expect that trend to continue.

Apr 27, 2012
Religious groups have taken over nations in the past by simply moving in. I don't see why it can't happen again. A lot of country's are already making adjustments for their growing Islamic populations, I would expect that trend to continue.

But this isn't right, eventually there will be sharia law

Xecuter

Golden Member
Aug 17, 2004

http://frontpagemag.com/2012/dgreenfield/australia-welcomes-jihadist-blocks-geert-wilders/

Austria has stalled the visa application for Geert Wilders for security checks but swiftly approved a visa for Taji Mustafa an Islamist who disdains the West and supports jihad. This was a very politically correct decision in order not to offend Muslims who might get upset by Wilders because he criticizes radical Islam.

This is just wrong and Geert Wilders needs to be let in, he doesn't support violence and is no threat to the people

Do you agree that Geert Wilders should be let in and Austria was wrong for stalling the application?

Austria or Australia?

Posting in an Incorruptible thread; more baseless fear mongering

Orignal Earl

Diamond Member
Oct 27, 2005
Incor, we're gonna need to go ahead and move you downstairs into storage B. We have some new people coming in, and we need all the space we can get. So if you could just go ahead and pack up your stuff and move it down there, that would be terrific, OK?

Apr 27, 2012
Incor, we're gonna need to go ahead and move you downstairs into storage B. We have some new people coming in, and we need all the space we can get. So if you could just go ahead and pack up your stuff and move it down there, that would be terrific, OK?

Dont you have anything to say about the case, this is something that is important and must be discussed

alzan

Diamond Member
May 21, 2003
NO!
I am not a troll but just someone who is concerned with what is happening. Australia is allowing a jihadist in but not Geert Wilders

You are a troll.

Your only concerns are feeding your Islamophobia and playing the victim card for Christians.

I sincerely doubt you even know what jihad means.

Also, if you're going to use different color fonts you should try flashing neon pink; that would attract a lot more attention.

Which is afraid of offending them, why else would they allow the jihadist in? There being PC and pandering

I want this troll arrested for homicide, he's murdering the English language.

Last edited:

MooseNSquirrel

Platinum Member
Feb 26, 2009
Have Christian right wing blogs stooped to hiring young bible school students to write for them?

That was almost as poorly written as the OP's posts.

I did giggle though, as all Incorruptible posts inevitably make you do.

CrackRabbit

Lifer
Mar 30, 2001
Which is afraid of offending them, why else would they allow the jihadist in? There being PC and pandering

How do you know that? You don't.
Just pure conjecture and butthurt from your little troll propaganda site.

I would tell you to think for yourself, but I'm fairly certain at this point that you can't.

Last edited:
Apr 27, 2012
How do you know that? You don't.
Just pure conjecture and butthurt from your little troll propaganda site.

because many left wingers are pc and because of that dont want to offend minorities especially Muslims so they block a guy who the Muslims dont like

I would tell you to think for yourself, but I'm fairly certain at this point that you can't.

and because there pc they think the jihadist isn't dangerous

CrackRabbit

Lifer
Mar 30, 2001
Australia has the nerve to block Geert Wilders and then allows in a jihadist

Simple question for you, Is this alright what there doing?

It doesn't matter to me, I'm not a member of the Australian government, nor a citizen.
The Australian government can let in whomever it pleases and doesn't have to justify it to anyone except its own citizenry.
Until you posted your little troll propaganda piece I had never heard of either of the two yahoos you are complaining about, so I'm assuming that neither of them are that important.

Londo_Jowo

Lifer
Jan 31, 2010
londojowo.hypermart.net
It doesn't matter to me, I'm not a member of the Australian government, nor a citizen.
The Australian government can let in whomever it pleases and doesn't have to justify it to anyone except its own citizenry.
Until you posted your little troll propaganda piece I had never heard of either of the two yahoos you are complaining about, so I'm assuming that neither of them are that important.

The least you could do is play along and feign some rage/indignation over the situation