ATTN USPS: EAT A BAG OF POO

amnesiac

Lifer
Oct 13, 1999
Netflix sent out some DVDs on the 18th. Still not here.

Fricking retard USPS bungholes can't even get a package delivered on time from Santa Ana (1.5 hr away).

It's not just this particular issue, either. I routinely get magazines delivered late, mangled mail, or late letters.

I should write to the postmaster. Would I write to the local branch or the district hub?

Encryptic

Diamond Member
May 21, 2003
Originally posted by: Wduaqnug
they might be laying in your post office

Wow! How did you ever get so perceptive?
rolleye.gif

Sluggo

Lifer
Jun 12, 2000
Originally posted by: amnesiac

Fricking retard USPS bungholes can't even get a package delivered on time from Santa Ana (1.5 hr away).

It's not just this particular issue, either. I routinely get magazines delivered late, mangled mail, or late letters.

I should write to the postmaster. Would I write to the local branch or the district hub?

Please dont bother the Postmaster until he is done watching your movies.

rpberry123

Jul 22, 2003
Originally posted by: Sluggo

Please dont bother the Postmaster until he is done watching your movies.

Especially good pr0n......

gsaldivar

Diamond Member
Apr 30, 2001
Are you using the new "extended" zip codes? I thought they were supposed to speed the delivery of your mail... just a thought. :)

Example: 92XXX-XXXX instead of just 92XXX

amnesiac

Lifer
Oct 13, 1999
Originally posted by: gsaldivar
Are you using the new "extended" zip codes? I thought they were supposed to speed the delivery of your mail... just a thought. :)

"new" ?? How's the weather in those Afghani caves of yours?

ZIP+5 has been in use for years.

And I don't know if Netflix uses ZIP+5 anyway. They probably have some bulk mail contract I guess.

In any case, even if it was sent Media Mail, 6 business days for a local delivery is unacceptable.

Apr 5, 2000

And I don't know if Netflix uses ZIP+5 anyway. They probably have some bulk mail contract I guess.

In any case, even if it was sent Media Mail, 6 business days for a local delivery is unacceptable.

Sunday isn't a business day :p

IamElectro

Golden Member
Jul 15, 2003

I thought it was zip +4

AgaBoogaBoo

Lifer
Feb 16, 2003
Hmm... USPS is pretty good aroun dmy area, I don't usually have any problems withi them. Of course, I just look forward to report cards and CPU magazine... so I guess my thoughts don't count here, doh!

Shaftatplanetquake

Diamond Member
Aug 8, 2000
the smartest thing for you to do is just go to your local post office and ask to speak with the postmaster. He should take care of you.