Attached vs. Available

sweetrobin

Golden Member
Jan 20, 2000
I'm just wondering how many of those who hang out here are attached and how many are available. I personally am engaged (2 weeks today.. been dating 2 years in January). How about the rest of you?

sweetrobin

Golden Member
Jan 20, 2000
LOL .. okie ... we have two more choices in the group ...

a. attached
b. attached and available
c. available
d. non of the above

Pennstate

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 1999
Yeah, Russ haven't been that same since gave his overclocked and burned out nuts to Hubbs. :)

sweetrobin

Golden Member
Jan 20, 2000
E_MC_2 .. you better be glad you put that J/K on there... or you were closed to being unattached ... and I mean body parts were going to be unattached !!!

Russ

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
Just kidding. Damn, you people. Monel is the only one who reacted the way I expected!

Russ, NCNE

sweetrobin

Golden Member
Jan 20, 2000
Russ having just read your post it really irritates the heck out me that some buttmunch would make jokes about such a serious thing. I wish you the best with your treatments and I will keep you in my prayers. Cancer is too serious a thing. Believe me I lost my grandmother to breast cancer 4 years ago.

Ulfwald

Moderator Emeritus<br>Elite Member
May 27, 2000
Russ, good luck buddy, my father just got over cancer. It is a tough battle, but you will win it. Many blessings to you

Ulfwald

Regine

Diamond Member
Sep 11, 2000
I'm sorry to hear about that, Russ. The best of luck to you with the treatment.

Fathom5

Nov 3, 2000
Russ I had no idea what you were going through, I'll keep you in my prayers.

You know guy's there's good natured joking and then there's trying to get a laugh at the expense of someone else's pain. Next time you asswipes should try to use that pea between your ears for more than filler for your skull so your head doesn't cave in.

<< How about attached and available, is that an option too? >>

Ditto

kranky

Elite Member
Oct 9, 1999
For cryin' out loud, Russ. That sent me to the search page to see what I had missed, and now I come back and see you edited your post.

Regine

Diamond Member
Sep 11, 2000
I should have known.....
When your gonads fall off for real, don't expect any sympathy from me :p

Anways,
attached and available, I guess :confused:

;)

Russ

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
Susan,

You're right, it's not funny.

toolgirl,

I never expect sympathy from anyone, about anything.

Russ, NCNE

Cable God

Diamond Member
Jun 25, 2000
Just wanted to say good luck Russ. I have a close family member battling it as well. I wish the best for you :)