ATT is fcvking stupid....

efript

Aug 17, 2002
ok... this is the 2nd month in a row (had the cell for only 2 months) where my bill is over what i signed up for. im on the 29.99 a month play and every month it is over 40 bux.... and i never go over my minutes.... this month its 42.11 WTF?!
im being charged for the following: federal tax 1.04
state tax 2.38
state univ svs fund 1.29
9-1-1 service fee .50
tx tif reimbursement charge .47
universal connectivity charge .70

THATS 6.38 OF THINGS I WAS NEVER TOLD I WOULD BE BILLED FOR! (i knew taxes were gonna be charged... but wtf are those things besides state and federal tax?!)

PLUS there is a 3.99 fee for #121 voicedial WTF IS THAT?! AND THERE IS A 1.75 regulatory programs fee? AGAIN WTF?

I WAS NEVER TOLD THESE THINGS WOULD BE ON MY BILL! cant i sue them for this? im on a 2yr contract and i want to get out! can i or no? WTF SHOULD I DO?

cliftonite

Diamond Member
Jul 15, 2001
Originally posted by: efript
ok... this is the 2nd month in a row (had the cell for only 2 months) where my bill is over what i signed up for. im on the 29.99 a month play and every month it is over 40 bux.... and i never go over my minutes.... this month its 42.11 WTF?!
im being charged for the following: federal tax 1.04
state tax 2.38
state univ svs fund 1.29
9-1-1 service fee .50
tx tif reimbursement charge .47
universal connectivity charge .70

THATS 6.38 OF THINGS I WAS NEVER TOLD I WOULD BE BILLED FOR! (i knew taxes were gonna be charged... but wtf are those things besides state and federal tax?!)

PLUS there is a 3.99 fee for #121 voicedial WTF IS THAT?! AND THERE IS A 1.75 regulatory programs fee? AGAIN WTF?

I WAS NEVER TOLD THESE THINGS WOULD BE ON MY BILL! cant i sue them for this? im on a 2yr contract and i want to get out! can i or no? WTF SHOULD I DO?

- #121 voicedial is voicedial :p Preset it a number to x, say x and it dials the number
- regulatory programs fee is the charge that you pay to have that # portability thing in november
-universal thing is something the feds collect ( i think) and it goes to fund computers in libraries and
distressed areas
-the rest are just taxes

<---recently found out what those meant ;)

rudeguy

Lifer
Dec 27, 2001
the governmet regulates those extra charges...except for #121, that was your salesman making $8 off you.

I take it you dont have many bills, I havent used any natural gas in 5 months, but I still get a $6 bill every month.

PoPPeR

Diamond Member
Oct 9, 2002
my plan is 70$ and comes out to 87$ after taxes... u could get a cheap plan for what i pay in taxes each month

Ladies Man

Platinum Member
Oct 9, 1999
actually if you took time to read everything before you signed up you would have noticed that they do mention every one of those charges.

dumb ass

Platypus

Lifer
Apr 26, 2001
Originally posted by: Ladies Man
actually if you took time to read everything before you signed up you would have noticed that they do mention every one of those charges.

dumb ass

zing. is it at&t or yourself that's stupid?

rudeguy

Lifer
Dec 27, 2001
Originally posted by: CorporateRecreation
Originally posted by: Ladies Man

dumb ass

zing. is it at&t or yourself that's stupid?

I vote for his mom