ATOT Secret Santa v2.0 *** HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE! ***

Page 10 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

vi edit

Elite Member
Super Moderator
Oct 28, 1999
I apologize to my SS. My gift for them has been in shipping limbo for well over a week now :|

I dunno if it's going to make it to you on time :(

datalink7

Lifer
Jan 23, 2001
Originally posted by: TallGeese
Originally posted by: datalink7
Thanks a lot! It was even the special edition :D
Uhhh...special edition of what?

Oh... Shrek :)

I have a bunch of really good movies, but no sit down and "have fun" type of movies. Now I have Shrek, and I am very glad I do :)

PsychoAndy

Lifer
Dec 31, 2000
Holy crap, I just got mine. I got a large laptop briefcase travel bag thing, a t-shirt from Eskimo Joe's (some bar in Stillwater, OK), The Handy Physics Answers Book, and Railroad Tycoon 2 Platinum Bling Bling edition. I feel bad, and really hope whoever my Secret Santa was didn't spend too much on this, got crazy discounts, or got it all for free, since it looks pretty expensive. 10 bucks for the shirt, 20 for the book, i dunno, 50 for the bag, 30 for the game, 15 for shipping....damn.

Oh, and to whoever my Secret Santa was, sorry for not getting a wishlist. PAB decided to look at my PMs from N8Magic, without informing me that I was requested to make a wishlist. Therefore, by the time I saw it (yesterday), I didn't get it on time. :(

NuclearFusi0n

Diamond Member
Jul 2, 2001
ahahah i suck i just bought my gift for the secret santa, it should ship tomorrow I HOPE!

It's gonna be late, sorry :(

Zim Hosein

Super Moderator | Elite Member
Super Moderator
Nov 27, 1999
Originally posted by: NuclearFusi0n
ahahah i suck i just bought my gift for the secret santa, it should ship tomorrow I HOPE!

I shipped my package out on Friday via UPS Ground, unfortunately, I don't think my gift will be on time either :eek:

SHoddyCOmp

Platinum Member
Apr 1, 2002
Originally posted by: Zim Hosein
Originally posted by: NuclearFusi0n

I shipped my package out on Friday via UPS Ground, unfortunately, I don't think my gift will be on time either :eek:

thats why i paid for 2-day from amazon :D He got his thing way before xmas, even after i put it off :)

Kelvrick

Lifer
Feb 14, 2001
I sure hope my Santa-ee got his gift. I sent it at the same time as another package and that other person got theres 2-3 days ago.

<== monkey dance

teqwiz

Sep 8, 2002
Well, my timing suct, and Millennium got his SS gift before the 24th. sent it anon, but the card revealing my AT ID went by snail mail and got there too early. Dang USPS is only fast when their not supposed to be! Enjoy!

Emos

Golden Member
Oct 27, 2000
Received my gift today...a digital tire gauge! Thanks Secret Santa! :)

SHoddyCOmp

Platinum Member
Apr 1, 2002
I just got a 'mail call' from my mum (who answered the door to UPS) and have my secret santa BOX in my hands right now...guh i want to open it so bad but i dont. I will soon though, whoever you are, smart! ... sent it 2-day :)

SHoddyCOmp

Platinum Member
Apr 1, 2002
Awesome!
I coulodnt help it, i was gonan open it at dinnertime, but i couldnt hold it off :) You rock!
I got Requiem For A Dream and Moby-Play

Thanks so much SS. :D