++ ATOT official NEF thread part IV ++

Page 7228 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Red Squirrel

No Lifer
May 24, 2003
www.anyf.ca
So I guess having a coffee at like 12am was a bad idea because it's nearly 4am and I still am not in any mood to go to bed. I just edited a Youtube video, just need to find copyright free music for a few spots then I can render. So yeah think I'll finish my coffee and wind down. I guess having coffee at 12am was not my problem, making enough coffee to last me till now is my problem. lol.

sdifox

No Lifer
Sep 30, 2005
So I guess having a coffee at like 12am was a bad idea because it's nearly 4am and I still am not in any mood to go to bed. I just edited a Youtube video, just need to find copyright free music for a few spots then I can render. So yeah think I'll finish my coffee and wind down. I guess having coffee at 12am was not my problem, making enough coffee to last me till now is my problem. lol.

Ask the guy that bought bonsai :awe:

EliteRetard

Diamond Member
Mar 6, 2006
Was about to walk a dog...but I have the feeling I'm going to get an emergency summons from the throne room.

bigboxes

Lifer
Apr 6, 2002
Treat for all of you neffers out there. This is me doing sound powered phone talker duty in Medical on board the USS Syslvania (AFS-2) during biological/chemical/radiation drills off the coast of Cuba. This is 1992. Yes, I am a bad ass.
yQaqdhd.gif

1KSYsJDl.jpg

sdifox

No Lifer
Sep 30, 2005
Treat for all of you neffers out there. This is me doing sound powered phone talker duty in Medical on board the USS Syslvania (AFS-2) during biological/chemical/radiation drills off the coast of Cuba. This is 1992. Yes, I am a bad ass.
yQaqdhd.gif

1KSYsJDl.jpg

What were you doing with that inert gas cylinder?