++ ATOT official NEF thread part IV ++

Page 7090 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

FeuerFrei

Diamond Member
Mar 30, 2005
Appreciating the lack of commercial breaks in Hul.u shows. Used to have to wait out the ad period when an ad is blocked. Now the show just continues playing if no ad loads.

IronWing

No Lifer
Jul 20, 2001
On hold long time. Hold music is 30 seconds of smooth jazz, over and over and over and over and over and over…

Red Squirrel

No Lifer
May 24, 2003
www.anyf.ca
Off for 2 days nef. Just snowblowed the driveway. Also performed an archeology project. I was able to locate the storm drain. It's suppose to get really hot and rain in a few days so figured I'd try to clear that. It's packed with snow inside though so not sure what good that will do, but figured I'd try.

My efforts were kinda futile though... the plow didn't pass yet and probably will tonight, and it will bury it again lol. I only really thought about that after I was done lol.

Red Squirrel

No Lifer
May 24, 2003
www.anyf.ca
cmrl0m2c0jl21.jpg

Red Squirrel

No Lifer
May 24, 2003
www.anyf.ca
Super hot today, snow melting everywhere, and my panels are finally 100% clear!

Not for long though, suppose to get freezing rain. Everything is going to be a crusty sheet of ice. That's going to suck.

MehCheniti

Mar 12, 2019
Super hot today, snow melting everywhere, and my panels are finally 100% clear!

Not for long though, suppose to get freezing rain. Everything is going to be a crusty sheet of ice. That's going to suck.
Heyyy sorry for the off topic on an OT post haha, but please check your wall, it's about your knee! How is it?

Red Squirrel

No Lifer
May 24, 2003
www.anyf.ca
There's two plots of land in a slightly rural part of town, they are small, like standard lot sizes, but there's two of them with option of buying both. 13k each. I practically have that money if I cash in my corporate stocks.

Kinda tempting... Taxes would still be high because it's part of town, but probably still lower than being right in town. It would also be a bit more property than I have now, would have room for a good size solar array and a nice big garage. I don't think I'd be allowed to just build my own house or anything I want though given it's still part of the city. So ya, as tempting as it is, I'm better off buying in a more rural setting if I'm going to do that.