++ ATOT official NEF thread part IV ++

Page 7060 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

IronWing

No Lifer
Jul 20, 2001
Over in the P&N meme thread, someone posted a pic of a kid holding a sign referencing the song Every Breath You Take by The Police. The kid's parents probably weren't born yet when that song came out. Getting old is a bitch.

Red Squirrel

No Lifer
May 24, 2003
www.anyf.ca
So it's interesting to start seeing a bit more traffic to my Youtube videos, just the idea of posting semi regularly, and also commenting more on other videos has a good effect. My stuff is not exactly the most exciting stuff and I sound kinda monotone when I vlog, but I'll keep at it and see where it takes me. If anything just vlogging projects and knowing that working on a project gives me content to upload will give me motivation to actually work on projects, so even if I don't get much out of it as far as views etc it's still something to do.

Red Squirrel

No Lifer
May 24, 2003
www.anyf.ca
Took a bunch of random clips talking about my new camera so probably make a video tomorrow and throw in some bonus clips of the eclipse.

I might also attempt to do the drone exam and make a video of that. You're not allowed to show the questions, but it does not say anything about not being allowed to show the answers that I put... Basically indirectly giving a hint as to what the question is. :p

Red Squirrel

No Lifer
May 24, 2003
www.anyf.ca
Off tomorrow but then work for 4x12. Going to try to get up early tomorrow. I always say that and it never works... lol. But going to go to bed early anyway.

bigboxes

Lifer
Apr 6, 2002
Yiy8jRN.jpg

Red Squirrel

No Lifer
May 24, 2003
www.anyf.ca
Anyone else seeing weird rectangle characters throughout the forum now? It's like a rectangle with two hexdecimal bytes in it or at least that's what it looks like.