++ ATOT official NEF thread part IV ++

Page 7049 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

bigboxes

Lifer
Apr 6, 2002
B's win 4-0 over the Wild. Five in a row! They are finally healthy. Both Bergeron and Marchand socred a goal and had 2 assists. That's 3 points a piece. Nice. That and Pastrnak didn't get a point. Unusual.

Red Squirrel

No Lifer
May 24, 2003
www.anyf.ca
It's almost warm enough to wear shorts here. Was actually above freezing for a little while today. Thankfully I was able to snow blow the driveway before things get really nasty and wet.

zzuupp

Lifer
Jul 6, 2008
I hate that crap. Was like -30 yesterday and 0 today here. One extreme to the other. Had a big blizzard in the middle of all that too.

Then don't move to Virginia. The old joke is, "If you don't like the weather, just wait ten minutes".

40F Sunday
50F Monday
60F Today (tuesday)
50F tomorrow
40F 'til Sunday

40F is usual January weather.

Reactions: bigboxes

IronWing

No Lifer
Jul 20, 2001
A certain poster, @zinfamous , used the expression "past history" in another thread. It reminded me of a wonderful breakup scene in college. They guy was sitting at the bar when his just-about-to-be ex-girlfriend stomps up and yells, "you're past history!" To which Mr. Suave replies, "You're redundant." and goes back to swilling beer.

Red Squirrel

No Lifer
May 24, 2003
www.anyf.ca
I can't wait to start finishing my garage, it's super tiny though, but it will be nice to at least have some form of shop in there, and insulated walls, and heat. Project for next summer. That, and a deck. I still need to do a cleanup in the garage and move stuff to the shed though, but it's always too cold. Ideally I want to do that before spring so that the garage is ready to be worked on right off the bat. First thing I need to do is redo the floor. I think I will hire that out.