++ ATOT official NEF thread part IV ++

Page 6961 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

bigboxes

Lifer
Apr 6, 2002
Yiy8jRN.jpg

HOMESTRETCH!

Reactions: zzuupp

Red Squirrel

No Lifer
May 24, 2003
www.anyf.ca
Night shift 1 of 4 nef.

Been a while since I've been on nights. Oddly kinda happy, nice to sleep in. :p

As a side note I saw a house with Christmas lights today. :D I actually can't wait to decorate, probably next day off. I feel like this is one of those years where I'll put my tree up in November. With the snow on the ground I feel more in the spirit.

Red Squirrel

No Lifer
May 24, 2003
www.anyf.ca
This laptop's linux installation is a pain. For whatever reason I can't kill the damn screensaver. Everything I try, it always comes back. I use this to watch movies so it's a pain constantly having to shake the mouse. I might download and install another distro and see if that fixes the issue. Going to be a pain setting up my VPN again though. I never know what certificate file goes where and end up spending lot of time on google trying to figure it out.

lxskllr

No Lifer
Nov 30, 2004
The cricket(???) is making noise again.... That thing's really weirding me out. Never heard an insect make that kind of noise before. The cat doesn't seem to care. She doesn't pay a bit of attention to it.