++ ATOT official NEF thread part IV ++

Page 6910 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Red Squirrel

No Lifer
May 24, 2003
www.anyf.ca
Found out someone that worked here died recently. He used to be the guy that ran the frame wires so we did not work together but he was part of same department and he would usually come see us after to take calls or what not during lunch. He was part time. He was an alcoholic, and it started to show near the end. He ended up being fired over constant showing up drunk, or not showing up at all etc. His life just spiraled down the drain after that I guess. It's really sad. Was in his 40's not that old, but his life style caught up with him. Died of a heart attack.

bigboxes

Lifer
Apr 6, 2002
Yiy8jRN.jpg

T_Yamamoto

Lifer
Jul 6, 2011
get off my lawn

side note: made it to 2nd round on an intern position, hope it goes well. also waiting to hear back for round 2 from another position

IronWing

No Lifer
Jul 20, 2001
The redneck neighbors are hooking up some type of four seat kiddy cart to the back of their UTV. If it goes as expected, I'll link to the upcoming tragic news story.

Last edited:

T_Yamamoto

Lifer
Jul 6, 2011
The redneck neighbors are hooking up some type of four seat kitty cart to the back of their UTV. If it goes as expected, I'll link to the upcoming tragic news story.
reminds me of the time when it snowed and people were towing all sorts of things with their ATVs and what not on the snow and "sledding".

it included things like the old box recycling bins, those kids car things, and boogie boards

IronWing

No Lifer
Jul 20, 2001
They took it for a test drive w/o the kids. Looks like it didn't pass as dad dragged it back into the garage.

Reactions: zzuupp