++ ATOT official NEF thread part IV ++

Page 3471 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

WaTaGuMp

Lifer
May 10, 2001
I had no objection to the chair... it's the Christmas light appreciation resting area I have problem with :awe:

There is no Christmas light appreciation area. I sit in the chair where the people walking by looking at lights come and get the crackers from.

rudeguy

Lifer
Dec 27, 2001
There is no Christmas light appreciation area. I sit in the chair where the people walking by looking at lights come and get the crackers from.

sw50sw8sw578.gif

Red Squirrel

No Lifer
May 24, 2003
www.anyf.ca
There's a guy that works for my company who is from India, he called in the other day since he was going in the office to get something, and when it's off hours people have to call us. He said "It's just me, don't call the cops, will look bad if the cops get here and they see a brown guy!" I thought that was funny. He has a good sense of humor with that stuff.

rudeguy

Lifer
Dec 27, 2001
There's a guy that works for my company who is from India, he called in the other day since he was going in the office to get something, and when it's off hours people have to call us. He said "It's just me, don't call the cops, will look bad if the cops get here and they see a brown guy!" I thought that was funny. He has a good sense of humor with that stuff.

Guys like that are fun. But its only fun if they make fun of you for being white too.

Shit like that is just fun. Not an ounce of hate but a shitload of brutality.

sdifox

No Lifer
Sep 30, 2005
It says dream lifter. :p

Silly airplane got grounded. At least no one can get shocked now. :biggrin:

You mean I have to explain my joke?

Dreamlifter went to wrong airport, thus delaying the production of a Dreamliner, thus delaying its fiery demise :awe:

rudeguy

Lifer
Dec 27, 2001
You mean I have to explain my joke?

Dreamlifter went to wrong airport, thus delaying the production of a Dreamliner, thus delaying its fiery demise :awe:

there you are! We were worried about you.

El Barfo said your wife finally beat you to death.