++ ATOT official NEF thread part IV ++

Page 3460 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Barfo

Lifer
Jan 4, 2005
lerZ5.gif

rudeguy

Lifer
Dec 27, 2001
so...CEO called me in for a meeting on Friday. I was all excited but then all he told me is that he knows I want a job and I am "on his radar". WTF does that even mean?

Now I'm wondering if I even want to stay here. I have been busting my tail, burning through brain cells and doing more work than I should be. Now I even found a couple new partnerships for us that could create some serious revenue. But I don't know if I am going to move forward with them because they won't hire me.

Owner wants to have a meeting this afternoon about one of the partnerships and I haven't even told him about the other one. Its not up to him to hire me though, otherwise I would already work here.

Fuck being a grown up.

Barfo

Lifer
Jan 4, 2005
so...CEO called me in for a meeting on Friday. I was all excited but then all he told me is that he knows I want a job and I am "on his radar". WTF does that even mean?

Now I'm wondering if I even want to stay here. I have been busting my tail, burning through brain cells and doing more work than I should be. Now I even found a couple new partnerships for us that could create some serious revenue. But I don't know if I am going to move forward with them because they won't hire me.

Owner wants to have a meeting this afternoon about one of the partnerships and I haven't even told him about the other one. Its not up to him to hire me though, otherwise I would already work here.

Fuck being a grown up.
That fucking blows man...that "you're on my radar" shit sounds pretty discouraging, kinda like wanting to keep your hopes up but without actually offering you something :thumbsdown:

sdifox

No Lifer
Sep 30, 2005
I am loving the Cheney sister fight out in the public on same sex marriage :biggrin: