++ ATOT official NEF thread part IV ++

Page 2598 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Apr 12, 2010
I've been fucking with Vegas all damn day trying to work out this issue.
While source video is fine for most part, the rendered video generally gets all kinds of fucked up.
Usually A LOT of artifacting (+ ghosting?) Doesn't really matter the file size & compression as they all get junked. The shitty part too, is that it really likes to bloat the file size double the amount while degrading the quality.
Single file size is what? 6 gigs? Chopped into several videos & it was fucking 12 gigs total!
I really need to figure out how to retain quality while maintaining an acceptable file size. Source file can be what? 3 gigs? I chop that into what, 6 videos? I don't see why that should double the file size & greatly noticeably degrade quality...
Durrrr Learning through trial & error. Although I generally settle so as not to waste to much time...
This would be so much easier to figure out if I had working partner to throw ideas around with.

Apr 12, 2010
Then half the time when I do get quality & file size correct, it takes way too long to render. 3 hours is too fucking long to render a 10min video.

mnewsham

Lifer
Oct 2, 2010
I dunno, im really irritable. probably cause of allergies.

excuses, i had to go through a 1/2 foot of water for 3/4 of a mile in flipflops today while climbing over some rocks and I am still in a decent mood.

FYI Billy goat trail A at greatfalls floods really quick when it rains :p

Apr 12, 2010
I have to go to meeting tonight. It will probably suck.
Haven't gone in 2 weeks. I just went to sleep instead of going.
The more I go the more I think about using again.
I worked next door to a liquor store for 8mo & drinking wasn't on my mind during that time, as much as it is now.

Apr 12, 2010
Only reason worth going to meetings is people, but given everyone is there because they a junkie, there's no attractive females.
Only really attractive one hasn't shown up in something like 2-3mo.
Pretty face & great smile. If she rid herself of the gut & fat she'd be an easy 9ish. Then I'd seriously considering holla'ing at her.