++ ATOT official NEF thread part IV ++

Page 590 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Locut0s

Lifer
Nov 28, 2001
I like Mozart, but Beethoven better, and Wagner even more.

My father is a classical music nut. He's a big Bach and Mozart fan but listens to a lot of others as well. I've grown up listening to classical. Though it's always been in the background so I haven't actually paid a lot of attention to it.

Locut0s

Lifer
Nov 28, 2001
So I bought a Russian key for BF3 and installed the English pack. Paid less than $30 for it and it works perfectly.

I paid with paypal just in case I had any problems

Is that legal? Not that I give 1/2 a shit if it is or not. I would imagine they would want to keep such keys segregated to different markets. Good thing you went through PayPal. I've seen sites selling such keys in the past but I'd never feel comfortable giving them my CC info.

Locut0s

Lifer
Nov 28, 2001
Emotionally feeling a little better today, well last few hours. Here's hopping I can roll with this a bit.

alfa147x

Lifer
Jul 14, 2005
The back looks messy but there's little you can do about that. Are you seriously saying the front shot there looks messy to you? If so your standards are too high, doesn't look like it could get much neater in that shot.

How does mine look to you?

Rigshot.jpg

That's not messy. But I hold my self to higher standards ;)

Locut0s

Lifer
Nov 28, 2001

Sweet. Still nowhere near what I'd call messy lol. But it is getting a bit cramped. Wasn't familiar with the RV03 other than the layout and I now see it's not a full tower case. This would look less cramped in a full tower. But really that's just nit picking.

alfa147x

Lifer
Jul 14, 2005
Sweet. Still nowhere near what I'd call messy lol. But it is getting a bit cramped. Wasn't familiar with the RV03 other than the layout and I now see it's not a full tower case. This would look less cramped in a full tower. But really that's just nit picking.

I like the size of the case. Optimal size to cooling abilities ratio. Plus it holds a decent bit of HDDs
3.5" x 10 (6 from 5.25” adapters), 2.5” x 2 for SSD

I hate the clear side panel... I might have a solution for that.

Locut0s

Lifer
Nov 28, 2001
If you ever need to ship nuclear reactors, parts, or eqipment for enrichment here's the Harmonized Systems codes for these:

840110 Nuclear Reactors
840120 Machinery and Apparatus for Isotopic Separation, and Parts Thereof
840130 Fuel Elements (Cartridges), Non-irradiated, for Nuclear Reactors
840140 Parts of Nuclear Reactors

:sneaky:

Locut0s

Lifer
Nov 28, 2001
Looks like my attempt to get a free years worth of a Photobucket Pro account may have worked :p But probably only by a fluke.

This is one of those 3rd party you register for a service on site Y we give you service on site X free. Well I signed up for their 14 day Netflix trial only to find out that Photobucket no longer partners with this 3rd party company. But the guy I talked to via email gave me the Pro account anyway once I handed over the approval code from said 3rd party site. AND since they no longer partner with said company I'm guessing they won't find out when I cancel my 14 day Netflix trial. The 3rd party site said they reserve the right to pull your free account if you cancel the Netflix/or other service. But since the two aren't talking to each another anymore. :hmm: So far so good but it's only been a few days since I cancelled.

Locut0s

Lifer
Nov 28, 2001
Hmm...

to undisclosed recipients

I have contacted you because I need your assistance to transfer $22,500,000.00 Dollars from Hong Kong to to your country. I will give you MORE DETAILS about the transfer immediately I receive a positive response from you.

Kind Regards,
Mr. LEUNG Cheung

Sounds legit I'm replying!

IndyColtsFan

Lifer
Sep 22, 2007
You guys should see the inside of my case. Once I've spent a couple of hours building a new computer, my attitude becomes "screw it, I want to play!" and I just tie the loose cables back and slap it back together. I don't have the patience to do it and now I have even less time than I did before.

MotF Bane

No Lifer
Dec 22, 2006
The back looks messy but there's little you can do about that. Are you seriously saying the front shot there looks messy to you? If so your standards are too high, doesn't look like it could get much neater in that shot.

How does mine look to you?

Rigshot.jpg

Good work.