++ ATOT official NEF thread part IV ++

Page 588 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Rubycon

Madame President
Aug 10, 2005
The spherobaric infrasonic generator can produce accurate sine waves in normal atmospheric conditions at acoustic pressures in excess of 145 decibels at a fundamental of three cycles per second. At half chamber output the feeling on the human body is comparable to a space shuttle launch at 7000 feet from the pad. This kind of level requires a heavily reinforced steel shell or concrete bunker. Conventional wood framing and wallboard would be destroyed in mere seconds, similar to experiencing a 9.5 temblor. :biggrin:

MotF Bane

No Lifer
Dec 22, 2006
Two days before the test, he teaches two wildly obscure concepts that won't be on the test.

I, of course, was home monitoring the generator, and wasn't there.

Perhaps I should write that on the homework paper.

"Hi,

I was home dealing with a massive power outage, keeping my house from freezing and all the food from melting. Go fuck yourself.

Best regards,
Bane."

sdifox

No Lifer
Sep 30, 2005
and if you ever watched cartoon like looney tunes, you grew up with classical music.

sdifox

No Lifer
Sep 30, 2005
But that is about Russians fighting Napoleon. I don't know why it is so big in USA